Neutrogena® SkinClearing Oil-free Compact Foundation uploaded by Brenna H.Neutrogena® SkinClearing Oil-free Compact Foundation uploaded by Brenna H.

BY NEUTROGENA #99 in Powder Foundation

Jessica S.
New Hartford, NY
I love these neutragena skin clearing products! Makes me feel better about wearing makeup. Went on smoothly and provided great coverage. Lasted for a full day. I purchased this at Walgreens for a great price. It did dry out my skin slightly though.!
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
This powder foundation goes light on the skin and stays on perfectly how I need it during the day. I have already recommended it to family and friends to try it out for themselves. It’s a good product.
Amber L.
This is life, you won't regret using this. If you want your skin on point purchase this. Nothing else really seems to top the product. See for yourself and I bet you'd come back for more.It's alright, it works for certain skin. If it works for you then that's amazing ! I like it don't take my word everyone skin is differently. It seems to be okay for me! Give it a try and see.
Srin Y.
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Brenna H.
Altoona, PA
Neutrogena® SkinClearing Oil-free Compact Foundation I've been using Neutrogena Skin clearing oil free foundation for a month now and my skin is still clear as the day I started using it. I recommend using this product if you have trouble with break outs and oily skin. I will definitely continue to use this brand in the future!
Chris B.
Bolivar , OH
It is so rare for me to find a powder that actually does what it says it's going to do. The color matched my skin perfectly and they have a great variety of colors to choose from. I love that it's oil free and has skin clearing properties. I would highly recommend this product for anyone who suffers from slightly oily skin and has break outs. The packaging is nice. The product in my opinion is affordable.
Alyssa F.
I don't use foundation all of the time but usually when I need to cover something up like a blemish or dark spots. I love neutrogena because their products are gentle on my skin and keep it beautiful and feel good. This product helps clear my skin when I need it and looks amazing and smooth on.
Addison C.
Hilton Head, SC
I have tried countless foundations, and now have this one on auto-order from drugstore.com! It is lightweight, but still stays put all day. I never have any blemishes when using it, and don't get the "cakey" coverage on the rare unstoppable hormone days that I do get them. I left this product for a while and after several very expensive detours, I find myself here again- no complaints!
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
For somebody with oily skin, I love this product. It definitely helped with break outs and it definitely looked nice and works. It last throughout the day and I only had to apply a little for it to go a long way.
Omi S.
Rio Rancho, NM
This make up goes on smooth, if you apply a BB cream or foundation first. For my day-to-day running around, I usually apply a thin bit of foundation and head off, but this seems to need additional product before use. It's great for evenings out, but I haven't had much luck for on-the-go.
Arica L.
Broken Arrow, OK
What is the coverage of this like?
Mayra A.
really leaves the skin matte?