BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena skin clearing mineral powder soft beige 50, 2 ways in 1 to cover, treat and help prevent breakouts! Blemish treatment with salicylic acid; formula with microclear technology treats and helps prevent breakouts; oilabsorbing powders instantly... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather H.
Virginia Bch, VA
My go to powder foundation! The coverage is great to me because it's a light to medium coverage so it looks very natural on the skin, plus it has acne fighting power in it so who wouldn't want to have the benefit of having a foundation that's going to help control your breakout while looking good! The price is around $11 which to me it's worth every penny!
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
I love this product because I've always struggled with my complexion, and this matches my skin tone perfectly. Typically I will use this as an over-foundation finish, very rarely I'll use it as a stand-alone product. It a very light and doesn't clog my pores, I also appreciate the price!
Madison R.
So this product is the only powder foundation I will ever use. Its an amazing powder foundation. Its long lasting, and it's worth the money. I use this product everyday. With all the other powder minerals I've used I definetly recommend this one!
Victoria D.
Converse, TX
This powder is amazing. I use it almost daily. It has great coverage while still feeling so lightweight that I forget I’m wearing it. I have acne and it is able to cover it all day. I highly recommend this powder.
Jessica W.
Doral, FL
Love this powder. I use it when I'm feeling oily or greasy and it's easy to use. I love the packaging and like how they included a mirror which makes it easy to use for a touch up anywhere
Jess S.
Massapequa
I have been using this powder since middle school and I can honestly say, if it ever gets discontinued I don't know what I'd do. My perfect shade and gentle on the skin.
Adriana R.
Orlando
I just recently got this product. I really like it so far. It is very easy to apply as it comes with the sponge and a Mirror, this way you know you can use it at any time. It is very affordable. I would definitely recommended to others!
Cyndra C.
Cary, NC
One of my favorite foundation powders. When ever I get oily I use this or the translucent shine control powder & both do wonders. This product however is highly pigmented & covers any blemish that peaks through my foundation. Amazing product!
Minnie G.
Montebello , CA
This has been one of my favorite powders. I bought it at CVS because I forgot mine compact at home. It was smooth and easy to apply. The compact is affordable and with coupons it's even cheaper. I would definitely buy this product again.
Sarah C.
I LOVE this product! Every time I use it I can't see any ache at all. It's very much affordable and it longs last! I recommend this for anyone who just want to wear a little power in the summer