Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#29 in Powder Foundation
25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

25% OFF

25% off Sitewide and Free Shipping on Orders of $15+.

5 days left

Neutrogena SkinClearing® Mineral Powder is the first and only gentle powder to blend soothing minerals with MicroClear® technology that cuts quickly through oil to speed the delivery of maximum-strength acne medicine straight to the source of breakouts. SkinClearing Mineral Powder works quickly to treat and help prevent breakouts blemishes without the dryness or flakiness of other acne treatments.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Gentle, non-irritating
  • Dual-sided applicator gives the perfect level of coverage
Photos (27)
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ

I love Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation it is my favorite brand yet as far as covering up my acne,dark spots, uneven skintone! I have used this for the past couple year's a d decided to try the Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder and liquid foundation and I wasn't impressed because it made my face look super powered and I tried different tricks hoping it would apply different but it didn't. As far as clearing my face up it did work! Which is why I'm giving 4 ­čîč! I am happy that this product helped my skin clear I just wish the liquid would dry faster on my skin, which made blending a bit harder, but other than that this product is awesome and I love this brand seriously it's my favorite as far as covering up my bad skin and helping rid of more bad skin. Overall a great product!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Smiths Creek, MI

I am prone to breakouts and have combination (oily/normal/dry) skin, depending on the weather and season. I love this powder because no matter the weather, I know my face won't look too shiny or dry. It lasts for about 5-6 hours on a day when my skin is oily, so I usually throw it in my bag to reapply, but I like it because it looks natural and at the end of the day when I wash my make up off, I don't have to worry about waking up in the morning with breakouts from my foundation or powder. Neutrogena is perfect for those with sensitive skin. It also is more affordable and in my opinion, has worked better for my sensitive skin than Lancome or Mac powder foundation products.
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.

The color is beautiful, although the shade range is minimal and not particularly inviting for people of color, especially if you're medium/deep to deep (or at least the selection in stores is lacking). It is finely milled so leaves a beautiful finish once applied. The powder is medium coverage but you can't really build it up as it can leave you cake-y. I have noticed that my skin doesn't appear as oily as quickly as it has in the past and I haven't been breaking out as frequently since using the powder which helps to justify the higher than average cost for a drugstore powder.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

I did bought this along with the liquid foundation that I thought it would work for my skin tone but it didn't.
I don't like it how there is no tester to test it out, especially Target. Also there is no mirror near by to check the color to see if it matches. Plus the color you see and putting in on is different. I didn't like the mineral powder cause it made my face cakey and the color didn't match at all. Also no coverage what so ever. It only works for people who have don't need extra coverage. I don't recommend to this who is looking for medium to full coverage.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

This was the first makeup item I ever bought and it will always be in my makeup bag! It's very long lasting and can work by itself or over foundation. It's very easy to apply, comes with an applicator pad that has one side that is for sheer coverage and the other for heavier coverage, but I prefer to use a kabuki brush! Though it's a powder it's lightweight and it's made with salicylic acid to fight existing breakouts and prevent new ones ;)
This is a great drugstore makeup item which you can pair with their skin clearing foundation for extra benefits :)
Good luck!
Mar├şa G.
Mar├şa G.

It is a great powder for every skin type. But it will be more helpful if you have problems with your skin, this powder will not only help cover imperfections but also leave your skin looking natural and fresh and will keep your oils at rest and your skin looking matte. It is a very fine powder that will not clog pores, allowing them to breathe and not create more oil and bacteria on your skin. The best part is the fact that it is made from minerals meaning it is natural and good for everyone.
ayanna g.
ayanna g.
Indiana, PA

Love, Love, Love this product!!! I use this alone or over the salicylic skin clearing liquid foundation, depending on my day or evening look that I am going for. It keeps my skin clear and oil free. My skin gets better and better the more I use it. I always had to use prescription acne medications, but once I tried this, this was all I needed. Everything else that I tried broke me out terribly. I even wore this when I did a 5k Marathon, and my photos before and after were flawless!!!
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Seattle, WA

I have used this powder foundation as a top layer in my makeup routine for years and I love it. I have medium toned skin that is usually dry but I do break out in my T-zone occasionally, which is where this little baby comes in. It mattifies perfectly without irritating my dry skin and also keeps my breakouts in check. Great price point and the packaging is also pretty nice. I try a lot of products but keep coming back to this again and again because it just works for me. Love!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Centralia , Wa

This powder is close to being a 4 star product. The reason that I gave it a 3/5 is due to the coverage and coloring. I have used this alone on my face over moisturizer and when I do have blemishes to cover up, it doesn't quite fully cover them as much as I would like to. I have also used it over liquid foundation and the coloring regardless of shade I would use, made me look more orange than a natural color. It is super easy to apply though and definitely never broke me out.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Margate, FL

I used this powder foundation as a setting powder because it wasn't as pigment as I though it wold be. It was beautiful as a setting powder because it actually set my makeup well. So the only reason I would give it less that 5 stars is because of how not pigmented it is. But I did notice my skin wasn't oily after 4 hours, and as someone with incredibly oily skin I was very happy about that. It is also really easy to touch up with this product. It doesn't get cakey or gross.
Kali D.
Kali D.
Wisc Rapids, WI

Did anybody else like it??
Brooke  F.
Brooke F.
Kent, OH

Does this actually help clear your skin? Also does it do pretty good coverage powder-wise?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Does this actually help clear your skin? Is it full coverage?
Eunice Cindy W.
Eunice Cindy W.

Does this really help the skin with acne? What's the active ingredient? Is it salicylic?
Lesley S.
Lesley S.

Does it really a help clear the skin?