BY NEUTROGENA #32 in Powder Foundation

Neutrogena SkinClearing® Mineral Powder is the first and only gentle powder to blend soothing minerals with MicroClear® technology that cuts quickly through oil to speed the delivery of maximum-strength acne medicine straight to the source of breakouts. SkinClearing Mineral Powder works quickly to treat and help prevent breakouts blemishes without the dryness or flakiness of other acne treatments.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Gentle, non-irritating
  • Dual-sided applicator gives the perfect level of coverage

• Does this actually help clear your skin? Is it full coverage?3 Answers
  • Does this powder provide full coverage with out the feeling of to...2 Answers
  • Does this cling on to dry patches ?1 Answers
Lauren M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin takes well to makeup, so I don't get acne from it. I just picked this up at the drug store since it looked like my skin color and it's a pretty close match. I can't say anything about the acne prevention since it doesn't really apply to me but it works very well.
Zaray R.
Review for: Nude
I don’t do a lot of powder foundation because I feel the coverage isn’t enough but I think this one for me was something subtle and somewhat long lasting. I did have to keep applying in my t zone because I have combination skin so I would see it would wear off there.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Soft Beige
When it comes to drug store products neutregena is one of my favorites because it’s light on the skin which prevents breakouts but because so it doesn’t last very long and it does make my skin oily. I also do not recommend using the brush it comes with.
Ellie G.
Review for: Nude
Love this sheer powder! I focus on my skin health and dislike having to cake on foundation and concealer. This powder provides a light, matte coverage, very sheer and natural looking. It helps the rest of my makeup stay in place. You do have to be careful about which color you get, as the three lightest shades have several subtle differences that can leave you pale as a ghost or orange as a pumpkin if you choose wrong. I appreciate the skin-clearing technology. I always choose Neutrogens first for foundation.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product a few months ago to help clear my skin and I wanted to try more powder foundation that would be a little bit healthier for my skin. The container could have used a little more design than just plain white but I loved it.
Hannah A.
Indianapolis
Review for: Nude
Great product, doesn’t break out my skin and covers acne scars, packaging is fine. It’s easily applied and last the whole day. And is more affordable then MAC or other higher end makeup products. Have purchased several times.
Claire K.
Madison, WI
Review for: Other
I use this product as more of a setting powder on top of my other makeup. Otherwise it's really great if I'm in a rush or don't want heavy makeup but want my skin tone to be more even. It is very powdery and I personally don't like the applicator as all the product seems to sit on the pad. I do like that it has a mirror though. As for skin clearing I haven't seen any difference in my skin since using it but it hasn't made my skin worse either.
Taylor F.
Lancaster, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
this stuff is pretty good i like it a lot. it goes on the skin well and keeps my skin clear. it doesn't make my skin greasy throughout the day either. i use it often and i have recommended it to my friends and family so they will try it as well
Ashley W.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Natural Beige
Awesome mineral powder! Really helps with oil control and any little breakouts i have. Powder is really soft, gives full coverage without feeling like its too heavy on my face. Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder
natalie r.
NORWALK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite powder. I love the double sided sponge applicator. I wish it was more affordable. I probably won't be purchasing it again, i will probably look for a more affordable powder.
Kali D.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Did anybody else like it??
Brooke  F.
Kent, OH
Does this actually help clear your skin? Also does it do pretty good coverage powder-wise?
Lesley S.
Does it really a help clear the skin?
Eunice Cindy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really help the skin with acne? What's the active ingredient? Is it salicylic?
brayond1
La Marque
How many shades does this come in