Add a Photo

By NEUTROGENA
#32 in Powder Foundation

Neutrogena SkinClearing® Mineral Powder is the first and only gentle powder to blend soothing minerals with MicroClear® technology that cuts quickly through oil to speed the delivery of maximum-strength acne medicine straight to the source of breakouts. SkinClearing Mineral Powder works quickly to treat and help prevent breakouts blemishes without the dryness or flakiness of other acne treatments.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Gentle, non-irritating
  • Dual-sided applicator gives the perfect level of coverage
Photos (28)
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
The color is beautiful, although the shade range is minimal and not particularly inviting for people of color, especially if you're medium/deep to deep (or at least the selection in stores is lacking). It is finely milled so leaves a beautiful finish once applied. The powder is medium coverage but you can't really build it up as it can leave you cake-y. I have noticed that my skin doesn't appear as oily as quickly as it has in the past and I haven't been breaking out as frequently since using the powder which helps to justify the higher than average cost for a drugstore powder.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
This was the first makeup item I ever bought and it will always be in my makeup bag! It's very long lasting and can work by itself or over foundation. It's very easy to apply, comes with an applicator pad that has one side that is for sheer coverage and the other for heavier coverage, but I prefer to use a kabuki brush! Though it's a powder it's lightweight and it's made with salicylic acid to fight existing breakouts and prevent new ones ;)
This is a great drugstore makeup item which you can pair with their skin clearing foundation for extra benefits :)
Good luck!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I did bought this along with the liquid foundation that I thought it would work for my skin tone but it didn't.
I don't like it how there is no tester to test it out, especially Target. Also there is no mirror near by to check the color to see if it matches. Plus the color you see and putting in on is different. I didn't like the mineral powder cause it made my face cakey and the color didn't match at all. Also no coverage what so ever. It only works for people who have don't need extra coverage. I don't recommend to this who is looking for medium to full coverage.
María G.
María G.
It is a great powder for every skin type. But it will be more helpful if you have problems with your skin, this powder will not only help cover imperfections but also leave your skin looking natural and fresh and will keep your oils at rest and your skin looking matte. It is a very fine powder that will not clog pores, allowing them to breathe and not create more oil and bacteria on your skin. The best part is the fact that it is made from minerals meaning it is natural and good for everyone.
ayanna g.
ayanna g.
Indiana, PA
Love, Love, Love this product!!! I use this alone or over the salicylic skin clearing liquid foundation, depending on my day or evening look that I am going for. It keeps my skin clear and oil free. My skin gets better and better the more I use it. I always had to use prescription acne medications, but once I tried this, this was all I needed. Everything else that I tried broke me out terribly. I even wore this when I did a 5k Marathon, and my photos before and after were flawless!!!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Centralia , Wa
This powder is close to being a 4 star product. The reason that I gave it a 3/5 is due to the coverage and coloring. I have used this alone on my face over moisturizer and when I do have blemishes to cover up, it doesn't quite fully cover them as much as I would like to. I have also used it over liquid foundation and the coloring regardless of shade I would use, made me look more orange than a natural color. It is super easy to apply though and definitely never broke me out.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Margate, FL
I used this powder foundation as a setting powder because it wasn't as pigment as I though it wold be. It was beautiful as a setting powder because it actually set my makeup well. So the only reason I would give it less that 5 stars is because of how not pigmented it is. But I did notice my skin wasn't oily after 4 hours, and as someone with incredibly oily skin I was very happy about that. It is also really easy to touch up with this product. It doesn't get cakey or gross.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Danville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have light freckling that I like to cover up, and on days when I don't want to gunk on extra conclear, I dab a bit of this powder over it. I find the coverage a bit too high for the rest of my face, but this is great for concealing. I don't think it has done much about blemishes, but that's not the main reason I purchased this. I really liked the packaging, and appreciated the mirror. Not a huge fan of the applicator, so I choose to use a brush.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
July 11, 2016, 9:28 p.m.
Review for: Natural Beige
I really enjoyed the neutragena skin clearing mineral powder ! Not only did it help me cover my problem areas on my skin but it also helped me prevent any future break outs with its skin clearing ingredients! It also gave my skin a nice healthy glow! If you are looking for a powder that is not heavy and doesn't feel like you are caking in onto your skin then look no further ! Neutrogena Skin Clearing Mineral Powder is the powder for you !
Erin E.
Erin E.
I use this product in the ivory 10 color and it is a makeup must have for me. I have oily skin and it soaks up excess oil leaving my face shine-free. I don't like wearing a lot of makeup but this gives some coverage (hides redness and some blemishes) without giving a caked on look or feel. I like how small the compact is and that it comes with a mirror as well because I throw it into my purse and apply it if I feel like I am shiny.
Kali D.
Kali D.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Did anybody else like it??
Brooke  F.
Brooke F.
Kent, OH
Does this actually help clear your skin? Also does it do pretty good coverage powder-wise?
Eunice Cindy W.
Eunice Cindy W.
Colton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really help the skin with acne? What's the active ingredient? Is it salicylic?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help clear your skin? Is it full coverage?
Lesley S.
Lesley S.
Does it really a help clear the skin?