BY NEUTROGENA #17 in Powder Foundation

Benefits

Our gentle, oil-free foundation powder for acne-prone skin works quickly to treat and help prevent breakouts. It's the first and only gentle powder to blend soothing minerals with MicroClear® Technology that cuts through oil and unclogs pores for fast results.

• Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Dual-sided applicator gives the perfect level of makeup coverage

How To Use

Application Tips:

• Wear alone or over Neutrogena SkinClearing® oil-free makeup to control shine, even skin tone and hide blemishes while treating them. Use the puff to customize your look:
    • Orange side: Gently pat in t-zone to instantly mattify.
    • White side: Smooth all over face, starting from the center and blending outwards for a fresh, natural look.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid (0.5%)

Purpose

Acne medication

Inactive ingredients

Talc, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Mica, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Nylon-12, Polysilicone-11, Petrolatum, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Calcium Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Panthenol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cetyl Lactate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid.
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Zinc Oxide.

Purpose Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings
For external use only.
When using this product
if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Directions cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

Other information Protect from Excessive Heat (40°C/104°F).

• Does this actually help clear your skin? Is it full coverage?3 Answers
  • Does this powder provide full coverage with out the feeling of to...2 Answers
  • Does this cling on to dry patches ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Maddie C.
Boston , MA
Review for: Natural Ivory, Honey Beige, Natural Beige more...
Whenever I run out of my Mac powder this is my go-to back up. The colors tend to match my liquid foundations well and provide good coverage and last most of the day. I get spray tans once a week but when I skip a week and find myself pale again, I use this as a foundation so I don’t end up spending a ton of money while still using a shade that makes my current skin tone. The product can sometimes get cakey if I’m not careful but it’s easily fixable. I work 12 hour shifts in a hospital and it stays on for the majority of the day but does get a little blotchy if I get sweaty.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Other more...
I’ve been using this powder for several years now and it’s my go to!i don’t like a translucent powder, I like this because of it’s silky consistency and the tint. I’m super fair with pink undertones and this doesn’t yellow/orange me out. I don’t know about the skin clearing aspect of the product as I don’t have problem skin. But I can tell you is oil absorbing. I lay down moisturizer all over my face, then a layer of foundation and concealer, then contour, then dust my face and neck with this. I apply highlighter last so the powder doesn’t dull it!! Highly recommended!!
Emily B.
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
I’m going to start off by saying that I don’t think this is skin clearing at all. I think if anything it’s going to keep any existing pimples from being slightly less inflamed from make up but it isn’t going to magically solve skin issues.

For a powder I feel like it covers well without being cakey. I did notice I have to touch up slightly more often but overall it’s one of favorite drug store powders despite its few flaws. I would definitely purchase it again.
alyssa z.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I do like the color of this foundation and it does apply pretty nicely. My skin around my chin can sometimes be dry and this dries it out more and makes the dry skin way more visible. Great for touch ups on oily parts of your face while you're out. I'll use it occasionally on my t zone when my skin is breaking out. It covers pretty nicely under the eye!
haley m.
I think this is the best powder foundation in the drugstore! This is amazing especially for the price. It blends so well. It also doesn’t feel cakey on my skin. It is my color even if the color doesn’t really fit my skin. It blends into the skin very well. I highly recommend this for anyone starting out make up. My favorite product by Neutrogena so far.
Alicia C.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
This product worked well for me. I have had continuous acne since 13yo so this did not clear my face up but it also didn’t break it out more (which is a good thing). I have switched to a new brand but only because I switched over to cruelty-free products. I would not but again until I know for sure they are cruelty-free. Once they are then I will definitely buy again.
Rachel T.
Columbus , OH
This is he only powder I typically use. I’m a me prone and terrified that foundations will make me break out worse. This is made for acne prone skin, and feels lightweight. It’s not an obvious powder and blends in to my face well. Sometimes my oil really breaks through, and the colors don’t really have a ton to choose from. But overall excellent.
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
This actually works pretty good I would love to try their foundation and other products it settles pretty nice and the color are really pretty I would highly recommend it packaging is actually really nice and cute and I love the tones when it applies to my skin so I would definitely buy this again and hopefully I'll try other products
Claudia L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Neutrogena SkinClearing Mineral Powder, Soft Beige 50 more...
I love the coverage of this powder, it comes with a dual sided sponge for light to heavy coverage. I like that it's meant for acne prone skin, keeps my skin from breaking out and when it does, I feel good wearing this because I know it won't make my breakout worse. The only thing I am not too happy about is that my skin still manages to get oily, but all I have to do is reapply and I can be good for another few hours.
Kali D.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Did anybody else like it??
Brooke  F.
Kent, OH
Does this actually help clear your skin? Also does it do pretty good coverage powder-wise?
brayond1
La Marque
How many shades does this come in
Nicole M.
Does this actually help clear your skin? Is it full coverage?
Eunice Cindy W.
Does this really help the skin with acne? What's the active ingredient? Is it salicylic?