Neutrogena® SkinClearing Liquid Makeup
Natural coverage for clearing breakouts. Meet the first and only liquid foundation formulated with MicroClear® Technology, scientifically shown to dissolve oil and help boost delivery of salicylic acid to the source of breakouts, for fast results. Its natural-looking coverage is great for use on oily, combination and even sensitive skin and won’t clog pores. So it not only treats blemishes, it helps prevent emerging breakouts, control shine and provides natural coverage with a breathable feel.
Now available in 14 beautifully matched shades designed to work across all skin tones. In fact, in a consumer test 100% of women found their perfect match.
How To Use :
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day.
APPLICATION TIP :
- For a flawless look, dab makeup lightly onto face, then blend using gentle strokes in an upward and outward motion.
- Make sure to blend along your jawline for an overall even appearance.
Active ingredient :
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
Inactive ingredients :
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Methyl Trimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Synthetic wax, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Magnesium Sulfate, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Dimethicone Copolyol, Polysilicone-11, Cetyl Lactate, Cyclomethicone, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Silica Silylate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Ethylene Brassylate, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethicone, Benzalkonium Chloride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylene Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben.
May Also Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Iron Oxides.
For the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
When using this product
skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Other information: Store at Room Temperaturesee more...
Top Questions See all 284 Q&A
- "I have dry acne prone skin, so I never thought I would be able to wear make up without irritating my face even more than it already was, but this foundation actually helped clear my skin, and even though its oil free it helped hydrate my skin as well." in 11 reviews
- "When I first started using this, I noticed right away that my acne was going away faster (though I still DID have acne appear) It has great coverage too!" in 9 reviews
- "but i never have this problem with this product and it covers and works very well and matches my skin tone to a T highly reccomended very pricey though" in 8 reviews
- "I really like this foundation because it's a non-oily light to meduim coverage foundation, but it definitely doesn't have enough Salicylic Acid in it to really clear skin." in 6 reviews
- "I have sensitive, combination skin and does not cause me to break out and keeps my skin from appearing oily throughout the day." in 6 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos