BY NEUTROGENA

SkinClearing Complexion Perfector - The Neutrogena SkinClearing Complexion Perfector provides beautiful coverage for acne-prone skin, while the acne-fighting formula with MicroClear technology actively clears breakouts.Benefits:Fights acne and provides even coverage to help correct skin's complexionBlends naturally with your skin to instantly blur the look of acne and minimize appearance of poresMatte finish controls shineWon't clog pores, hypoallergenicDermatologist tested - SkinClearing Complexion Perfector see more...

• I got thus recently for summer because it's lightweight and light...3 Answers
Alex R.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I really like this skin clearing sheer coverage foundation.
I have serious acne scars so this alone doesn't cover much at all, but I purchased it because it's a nice base to build on. Also it has salicylic acid in it, so I figured it would help control future breakouts as well as even out my skin a little bit. Which it does!
I purchased the color medium 40, for my medium/dark skin tone.
The color needs a bit more kick (color wise), it comes off as dusty, ash, grey.. But that's expected for drug store makeup when it comes to darker colors sometimes. So I'm not shocked by that.

I really like this! I only wish it had spf and more tint of color (preferably yellow!)
Vani R.
Vani R.
When I first used this product, personally I was not satisfied. One thing I did not like when I applied this foundation was that it had almost close to no coverage. It looked like I haven't applied any foundation. A second reason that I dislike using this product is that instead of helping to get rid of acne it actually gave me more. Throughout the day while using this foundation I literally became a grease ball. It made me extremely oily, more oily than what my actual skin is like. Hence giving me more acne. This is not I product I would repurchase or recommend to anyone, especially those who have oily skin.
Leigh P.
Leigh P.
I receive a sample of this Neutrogena thru other sites. The first time I tried it, I was amazed because it has a great sheer coverage on my skin. My breakouts are covered and it is good to wear from morning throughout the night. Although you have to put some powder after many hours of application because it might make you look a bit oily (in my case I have a dry and oily skin). So far, I've been using it for 5 days now and I can see a great improvement on my skin. I have less breakouts now.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
This product is perfect for any time but especially summer! The formula is very light and breathable and blends beautifully into the skin to minimize the appearance of your pores. There is just enough color to even out your skin tone too and minimize the redness of any acne! After using it for a few days, I did notice that it helped the little bit of acne I was having! This product is a must buy for anyone with acne!!
Nicholette G.
Nicholette G.
Fontana, CA
I found this at Walgreen's a couple weeks ago and love it. I have an oily t-zone and get a lot of breakouts because of it. This doesn't feel like its drying out my face, isn't heavy, has a smooth feel and doesn't have an unpleasant smell to it. It covers pretty nice so I don't have to wear to much and takes care of the nasty breakouts.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I use this primer if I'm breaking out, or about to break out, and it works wonders. It clears up my acne, even while wearing a full face of makeup. I love that I've found this primer, which has cut out the need to put on acne treatment before putting on my foundation. If you're prone to acne, you're going to love this stuff!
kenia o.
kenia o.
Santa Ana, CA
This is perfect for the summer days and every day wear because it is light sheer coverage. The complexion perfector is light and matte with Salicylic Acid which prevents breakout and excess shine. This basically blends into the skin to even skin tone and minimize the appearance of holes.
Maritza L.
Maritza L.
Santa Maria, CA
I wasn't a fan of Neutrogena products but I tried this cream out and i loved it. It claims to help out with acne and since I've had a bit of acne lately I was more than excited to try this. The only down part is it did dry out my skin a bit but it's nothing a good night cream won't fix
Gwendolyn V.
Gwendolyn V.
St Petersburg, FL
I like this complexion perfector. It feels very lightweight in my skin and feels good to my skin. The only reason i only have 4 stars odd because it's not quite dark enough for my complexion so i mix it with a little bit of foundation. Still lighter than wearing a full face of makeup
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Yuba City, CA
This product is the best foundation to use when you want a real natural look. I always want my face to look as natural as possible, never liked looking cakey. It's so amazing I love it so much! It really does clear acne! I recommend it to my sister & she bought one & loves it(:
lexie W.
lexie W.
Jacksonville, FL
I got thus recently for summer because it's lightweight and light coverage I just want to know if it's actually good for acne.