BeautyFaceFace MakeupNeutrogena
Neutrogena SkinClearing Complexion Perfector

Neutrogena® SkinClearing Complexion Perfector

SkinClearing Complexion Perfector

Has anyone with super oily skin used this? Did it help any with acne?
I have recently been looking for a face wash that would help with my oily skin and many breakouts?
Does this help remove the oils that you wake up every morning with? Neutrogena® SkinClearing Complexion Perfector ?
Start your review of Neutrogena® SkinClearing Complexion Perfector!
Camila G.
Sykesville, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Light to Medium 30
No me gustó, el color se ve anaranjado en mi piel, además que no cubre. No se si realmente ayuda con el acné porque no volví a usarla
Savannah A.
Newport Beach, CA
Recently i have had a lot of issues with acne on my cheeks. I started to think that nothing was going to help but then i found my neutrogena products that really helped my skin. This product in particular has maintained my healthy and blemish-free skin, while also providing the tint i need to cover up any redness and feel flawless! Extremely happy with this product!! 10/10 recommend!
Adriana J.
Bakersfield, CA
I always wanted to try but didn't think it would have a good cover up but i was wrong it works great covers up my redness in my face and feels very lightweight.
Ka'Shayla M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Review for: Deep 50
On a whim while shopping, I came across this product, Not only was it on clearance for $2.87, I had a $2 off any Neutrogena cosmetics coupon!  #winnin 😄

Ive been looking for a beauty balm, tinted moisturizer type of product, because I can't justify spending $42 on another Laura Geller tinted moisture,  although I love it.

I purchased it knowing the shade was too dark but I wanted to see if I could make it work... And I did!

I love this product for my everyday, no makeup makeup days.  It doesn' provide ultra coverage but nicely evens out the skin tone and shadows dark spots on skin. It is light weight and breathable.

I recommend this product to anyone looking for a light weight, sheer coverage.

I recommend this product to anyone looking for a light weight, sheer coverage.
Payton M.
Bessemer, AL
Review for: Light to Medium 30
Covers Well and stays on well but didn’t notice much of a change as far as clearing my skin!
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Fair 10
I did not like this very much on me. It enhanced my fine lines and pores. There was no blurring at all. It was pointless to even use.
Olivia W.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Light 20
I feel that this product could work better if it was easier to blend, as well as had a much larger selection of color, Also could use some work on the texture of the product.
Marissa E.
Madera, CA
Review for: Fair 10
this product was okay for me I initially tried it because my skin doesn't need full coverage foundation however I do have rosacea on my cheeks so I do like a light coverage to medium coverage product I did think that this product was a little bit pricey for what you got however it did work okay definitely nice summer type foundation or tinted moisturizer just really light super coverage which is initially what I had said. It works great for a light day look or something more natural but it wasn't the best for me and my skin type, I have an oily/combo skin type and it didn't work to good for me! However some of my family members did really love it!
Marlyna L.
Schenectady, NY
I love this neutrogena skinclearing it is so good and I have good coverage and it’s affordable and highly recommend this
Heather R.
New Braunfels, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m 37 years old and breaking out like a hormonal teenager in horrible acne on jaw and hairline. This has tremendously helped my skin! It’s light on your skin and provides sheer coverage. Perfect for the summer for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...