BY NEUTROGENA #77 in Acne Treatments

Benefits

Our hypoallergenic, tinted moisturizer for acne-prone skin with 0.5% salicylic acid, gives sheer, beautiful coverage, while treating acne breakouts at the same time. And since it’s a tinted face moisturizer, it glides on perfectly and blends naturally with your skin to instantly blur the look of acne and minimize the appearance of pores. With everyday use, you’ll see clearer, more beautiful skin – even without makeup!

• Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Lightweight, natural-looking & even coverage
  • Matte finish

How To Use

• Apply with fingers or a sponge all over face for even, flawless looking skin.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 0.5%

Inactive ingredients

Water, Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Steareth-20, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-2, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Purpose

Acne Medication

Uses For treatment of acne

Warnings: For external use only When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

• I got thus recently for summer because it's lightweight and light...3 Answers
  • Is this any good? How would you apply it, after a moisturizer or ...1 Answers
Ka'Shayla M.
Birmingham , AL
Review for: Deep 50 more...
On a whim while shopping, I came across this product, Not only was it on clearance for $2.87, I had a $2 off any Neutrogena cosmetics coupon!  #winnin 😄

Ive been looking for a beauty balm, tinted moisturizer type of product, because I can't justify spending $42 on another Laura Geller tinted moisture,  although I love it.

I purchased it knowing the shade was too dark but I wanted to see if I could make it work... And I did!

I love this product for my everyday, no makeup makeup days.  It doesn' provide ultra coverage but nicely evens out the skin tone and shadows dark spots on skin. It is light weight and breathable.

I recommend this product to anyone looking for a light weight, sheer coverage.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Review for: Fair 10 more...
Not sure how I feel about this product yet. I bought it because my maybelline B.B. fresh skin perfecter is almost out so I thought I’d give something else a shot. I’m not a fan of full coverage foundation because it always looks cakey on my skin so I usually shy more towards a tinted moisturizer. This one sometimes streaks when I apply it to my face. However, it does not oxidize and turn a different color throughout the day on my face which is good. Not quite sure how well the “acne prevention” part of this makeup is doing, but only time will tell.
Diana B.
Review for: Light to Medium 30 more...
Just recently purchased this item. I ran out of my favorite everyday make up. I decided to give this one a try. This item is easy to use. Does not feel greasy, goes on smooth and easy, best does not feel like I have make up on. Love it. Great price. New to this make up line but so far great buy for just picking up on the fly.
Amber B.
Review for: Light 20 more...
This has been my favorite foundation so far I have not switched away from since I received this I got the color light and it was amazing topped off with some powder it did not break my skin out and if anything it helped my skin clear up because it wasn’t very back
Anna C.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Light 20 more...
I’m not head over heals in love with this formula, but I would buy again. If i forget to pack my bb cream, this is one I would
heavily consider. I love anything has salicylic acid to help clear pores and clear acne. The last time I used this one there wasn’t a lot of range in colors, maybe it’s time to give it another try.
Krystyn K.
Winchester, KY
It works great as a tinted moisturizer but it doesn't really do much on the acne control side, which I was kind of disappointed by because I was super excited.to.find a moisturizer that would help. In face every time I use it, my gave breaks out.more so that was pretty disappointing. But it's still a good moisturizer.
Brianna N.
Mcsherrystown , PA
Review for: Light 20 more...
I was giving a sample product for testing purposes on another site. I highly recommend this product if your struggling with mild acne and don’t want to clog your pores while achieving a decent amount of makeup coverage. It’s a light tint so it’s not full coverage . I found it to be perfect.
Vivianna B.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Fair 10 more...
I absolutely hated this product. Well it seemed like a good idea at the time when I was trying to get away from more heavy concealers and foundations, making the choice to get a tinted moisturizer seemed like a really good idea. Sadly, Neutrogena was not the right choice. I even particularly got the version to help with acne and whiteheads and blackheads but the oiliness of the product only caused more issues with my skin. Currently it is used as a backup in the event that I somehow have no access to my preferred foundations. And when I say back up I mean is gathering dust.
Ashley M.
Cranston, RI
Review for: Light to Medium 30 more...
I didn't notice any skin clearing done by this product. I just picked it up at our local CVS to try out instead of another BB cream I typically use. It felt greasy on the skin and gave almost no coverage. However, it worked great as a primer under liquid foundation !
Maddie F.
Review for: Light 20 more...
This product was so terrible. It blended out very uneven and I tried everything. In most areas it’s gave absolutely no coverage then in random sports there would be splotchy product around the face. This didn’t help keep my skin clear and was a waste of money
lexie W.
Jacksonville, FL
I got thus recently for summer because it's lightweight and light coverage I just want to know if it's actually good for acne.
Jessica H.
Is this any good? How would you apply it, after a moisturizer or after a primer?