BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Conceal and treat your blemishes. Developed with dermatologists, our oil-free concealer for acne features MicroClear® Technology and reduces the appearance of blemishes for clearer-looking skin. Best of all it’s easy to apply and provides natural-looking color so you can cover acne without looking made up. Available in 4 flawless shades.

How To Use

• Before use, turn bottom of pen until concealer dispenses (first use may require several turns).
  • Repeat as needed.
  • Use sponge tip to gently apply concealer.
  • Avoid eye area.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Cyclomethicone, Vp/hexadecene Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Bis-peg/ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-11, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Farnesol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cetyl Lactate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Retinyl Palmitate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Purpose

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

Other information Store at room temperature.

• I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes...3 Answers
  • To the people who have tried this did it really cover up ...4 Answers
  • Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?2 Answers
Neutrogena® SkinClearing Blemish Concealer
  • "a i grew older i ended up having discoloration on my forehead and checks. when i went to the doctor he told me i didn't even have to consult a dermatologist i had the same problem that had affected michael jackson, loss of pigmentation. i was shocked until i discussed this with my mother and found she had a minor case of it where mine was the majority of my face. i purchased the blemish concealer after trying many different applications of many products but neutrogena blemish concealer actually allowed it to be disguised when i put my final all over cover on. the concealer did not cake up or look oily over the day either. thank you neutrogena for allowing me to hide the telltale signs." in 10 reviews
  • "i use this as spot treatment for when i don’t wear liquid foundation. it would be nice if i had gotten the right shade it would be perfect for over concealer" in 2 reviews
Alexis S.
Graham, NC
It is a great concealer for blemishes, it just doesn't work amazingly on under eyes, I got it at Walmart and it wasn't that expensive which was nice. It has good tones and I would recommend this to you if you would like to cover blemishes.
Katie S.
Granville, IL
This is nice. i really do like this, its easy to work with and blend out. the shade range is decent. but elf cosmetics makes the exact same thing for a cheaper price and feels and works the same way.
darian g.
Firebaugh, CA
I feel like this works best to just cover minor spots on your skin. I have a few acne scars and they aren't bad but this just wouldn't cover them up. I tried applying different ways and even setting with different things but I just don't feel like it really conceals anything.
M Melissa E.
Troy, MO
Goes on very smoothly and and blends well with natural skin complexion as well. I would recommend this product to other friends as well. Doesn't feel oily like most other concealers and covers the blemishes totally.
Chelsea W.
Navarre, FL
This does almost nothing for me. I have very few breakouts and always end up dabbling a bit on the blemish, then using a heavier concealer. Basically, I use it as a barrier between the blemish and real concealer. It doesn't cause more breakouts but barely hides existing ones.
Julia M.
I like this concealer for multiple purposes, it conceals well and highlights beautifully with natural tones. Drug store premium conceal and blends great. Not too much in the product, only down fall.
Sabrina C.
San Ramon, CA
I didn't love this product too much. It helped with redness, for the most part. But didn't do a good job at covering up pimples. I expected more from it. It is a good price, so if you need a good price then get it but if you want a really effective product I wouldn't get it.
Jessica E.
Dunmore, PA
Good concealer for pimples but I have to use a different concealer for under-eyes. Once the blemish dries out I tend to use other concealers that have better coverage instead. It also seems to settle into fine lines. I would prefer to use one concealer for all my face not one for pimples, and another for under eye, etc
Erin R.
I have been all about the neutrogena acne relief movement of products. I use there acne covering make up for years since it hit the market and now there is a on the spot blemish cover consealer that helps releive ur worries and helps eliminate that pesky zit.. right in !
Cayla C.
Coraopolis, PA
This concealer is good for acne prone skin. There are concealers out there that would hide blemishes a lot better but the fact that it is made for blemish treatment is what makes it great for acne prone skin. It is very bendable and the small packaging makes it easy to take with you for touch ups throughout the day.
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
Is this good for dark circles? And how much does it cost?
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
To the people who have tried this did it really cover up and help clear up your blemishes? I get acne along my jaw line and so far a lot of what I tried causes it to stand out more than if I didn't wear anything at all.
Kayla S.
I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes away my acne does this concealer do the trick?
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
How long will your face not become oily?
Martha H.
Yuma, AZ
Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?