BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Conceal and treat your blemishes. Developed with dermatologists, our oil-free concealer for acne features MicroClear® Technology and reduces the appearance of blemishes for clearer-looking skin. Best of all it’s easy to apply and provides natural-looking color so you can cover acne without looking made up. Available in 4 flawless shades.

How To Use

• Before use, turn bottom of pen until concealer dispenses (first use may require several turns).
  • Repeat as needed.
  • Use sponge tip to gently apply concealer.
  • Avoid eye area.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Cyclomethicone, Vp/hexadecene Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Bis-peg/ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-11, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Farnesol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cetyl Lactate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Retinyl Palmitate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Purpose

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

Other information Store at room temperature.

• I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes...4 Answers
  • To the people who have tried this did it really cover up ...4 Answers
  • Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?2 Answers
Neutrogena® SkinClearing Blemish Concealer
  • "a i grew older i ended up having discoloration on my forehead and checks. when i went to the doctor he told me i didn't even have to consult a dermatologist i had the same problem that had affected michael jackson, loss of pigmentation. i was shocked until i discussed this with my mother and found she had a minor case of it where mine was the majority of my face. i purchased the blemish concealer after trying many different applications of many products but neutrogena blemish concealer actually allowed it to be disguised when i put my final all over cover on. the concealer did not cake up or look oily over the day either. thank you neutrogena for allowing me to hide the telltale signs." in 10 reviews
  • "i use this as spot treatment for when i don’t wear liquid foundation. it would be nice if i had gotten the right shade it would be perfect for over concealer" in 2 reviews
Rachel R.
I use this as a spot treatment and it's magical. I use it under my foundation as there is little to no color range. In one little twist enough product for half your face comes out, which is a shame because it takes very little as it has a medium coverage. It has salicylic acid to help combat acne, so it's not only hiding but treating your blemishes as well.
Missy M.
Seymour , CT
It works well, but when you open it, you have to twist over halfway down the tube to get it working - so from $8-10 you are getting half of the tube you see worth of makeup. It makes more sense to use the bottle of foundation sparingly in spots where you need it. I used this item 3 times, as it runs out quickly. I am going to use the bottle of foundation now.
Emily H.
Middletown, PA
This product has pretty good coverage on any zits. Definitely helps cover up some of the redness. It doesn't I rotate my skin or the zit, and it stays put, with powder, all day (I have VERY oily skin). Whether it helps clear up the zit that well, it definitely doesn't make it any worse. it usually helps shrink it up/ clear it within a couple of days.
Valerie B.
Raleigh, NC
When I use this brand of blemish control concealer I not only get to cover up blemishes but watching the transformation process as my skin continues to clear. This blemish corrector not only corrects on application, but heals in the long-term process!
Sara C.
This is not a concealer for darkcircles but it is amazing for blemishes! It feels very light and it has a great finish. I have use it on my pimples and it dries them out and infact i feel that it prevents some of the pimples that aren't completely form on my face
Nicole B.
I really liked this when I first started buying it; I wouldn't say it completely covers, but it does hide acne relatively well and the fact that it has salicylic acid is a plus; that helped majorly. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Love! This! Stuff!
It's amazing! I break out in monstrousities every once in a while, and after a day of wearing this, it's normally gone in a few days.
Don't tell him, but this is not only my go to concealer, but my husbands as well, so I am always carrying all 3 colors on my regularly.
Who doesn't like makeup that covers and heals?!?
Danielle M.
I'm a huge fan of this. I have acne-prone skin and it did not really break me out when I used it. It covered up my acne or other troubled areas nicely without creasing or coming off. I liked that it came in a light enough shade for my skin since I am such a light shade.
Megan L.
Taunton, MA
This is my favorite spot concealer ever. I have been using it for quite a few years now. it blends perfectly into my skin and has really great coverage and not to mention the fact that its healing my breakouts while its covering them which is fantastic because usually adding lots of makeup to your break outs makes them worse but with this its actually healing them. LOVE!!
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
I love this concealer!! It's my favorite because it actually fights the pimples you're putting it on, not just caking it with some color and hoping for the best. I'd totally buy this again, I've been buying it for years now!
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
Is this good for dark circles? And how much does it cost?
Kayla S.
I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes away my acne does this concealer do the trick?
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
To the people who have tried this did it really cover up and help clear up your blemishes? I get acne along my jaw line and so far a lot of what I tried causes it to stand out more than if I didn't wear anything at all.
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
How long will your face not become oily?
Martha H.
Yuma, AZ
Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?