BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Conceal and treat your blemishes. Developed with dermatologists, our oil-free concealer for acne features MicroClear® Technology and reduces the appearance of blemishes for clearer-looking skin. Best of all it’s easy to apply and provides natural-looking color so you can cover acne without looking made up. Available in 4 flawless shades.

How To Use

• Before use, turn bottom of pen until concealer dispenses (first use may require several turns).
  • Repeat as needed.
  • Use sponge tip to gently apply concealer.
  • Avoid eye area.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Cyclomethicone, Vp/hexadecene Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Bis-peg/ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-11, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Farnesol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cetyl Lactate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Retinyl Palmitate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Purpose

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

Other information Store at room temperature.

• I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes...4 Answers
  • To the people who have tried this did it really cover up ...4 Answers
  • Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "a i grew older i ended up having discoloration on my forehead and checks. when i went to the doctor he told me i didn't even have to consult a dermatologist i had the same problem that had affected michael jackson, loss of pigmentation. i was shocked until i discussed this with my mother and found she had a minor case of it where mine was the majority of my face. i purchased the blemish concealer after trying many different applications of many products but neutrogena blemish concealer actually allowed it to be disguised when i put my final all over cover on. the concealer did not cake up or look oily over the day either. thank you neutrogena for allowing me to hide the telltale signs." in 10 reviews
  • "i use this as spot treatment for when i don’t wear liquid foundation. it would be nice if i had gotten the right shade it would be perfect for over concealer" in 2 reviews
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I am extremely pale so I am not going to take points away from this for being slightly too dark for me even though it was the lightest shade. The thing i will take away from it is that it creased almost instantly. As soon as I applied it. Even when I set it. It is very disappointing.
Jenny T.
I use this to cover all my blemishes! While I don't notice a big improvement in clearing blemishes faster, this definitely helps provide coverage without making them worse or heal slower by clogging pores like many other concealers I have tried. It is lightweight but still provides enough coverage to hide what you need to! It does seem to dry out skin so I would use it only for blemishes and not as an under-eye or other area general concealer.
Tara M.
Powhatan, VA
Love this concealer! This product comes in many shades and retails around $10. Provides a great spot treatment for blemishes with excellent coverage. Contains salicylic acid to treat blemish while concealing. I use this product daily for a flawless finish without any dryness.
Abigail M.
I bought this on a whim at the drugstore and I have a love/hate relationship with the product. I LOVE how it conceals my blemishes and pimples! it covers up all the redness. However I HATE how it dries out my skin. When I set it using powder it becomes cakey around my forehead. I can't give this a bad review because I feel like it does help my acne go away but I can't give it the best review ever because it does dry out my skin. Mostly around my forehead in between my eyebrows.
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
I wouldn't say this is 100% full coverage, but it does work very well! I've been using it almost every day for about 6 months, and I'm just now almost out of product! I would recommend this for someone who has the occasional blemish! Mines in the color buff, and I'm very light skinned.
Abby L.
Kershaw, SC
This is a great lightweight concealer and it is very easy to blend out. I would recommend this product for your under eyes and high lighting rather than acne or problem areas because it is light. But the coverage is nice and the concealer doesn't get oily on my face. Great product overall, definitely one of the best drugstore concealers!
Zoe R.
I like it. It's the only concealer I've been using lately. It doesn't last all day long so I suggest using a setting spray. It does work very well over my green color correcting concealer for redness. As for the blemish clearing, it doesn't cause more acne, yet it doesn't vanish it. All in all, it's a decent concealer.
Rachel M.
Works really well as a combination with a targeted acne cream. Tends to cover any tiny blemishes, but I would not recommend for problem skin, as it's really only good for small acne spots. Very effective in targeting any tiny spots! A little on the more expensive side though.
Kate B.
Irmo, SC
I use this product on blemishes before I use foundation. I carry it in my purse for touch ups as well. I don't like the applicator because it seems unsanitary to apply directly onto blemished skin again and again with the same applicator. I apply with a separate applicator.
Missy M.
Seymour , CT
It works well, but when you open it, you have to twist over halfway down the tube to get it working - so from $8-10 you are getting half of the tube you see worth of makeup. It makes more sense to use the bottle of foundation sparingly in spots where you need it. I used this item 3 times, as it runs out quickly. I am going to use the bottle of foundation now.
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
Is this good for dark circles? And how much does it cost?
Kayla S.
I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes away my acne does this concealer do the trick?
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
To the people who have tried this did it really cover up and help clear up your blemishes? I get acne along my jaw line and so far a lot of what I tried causes it to stand out more than if I didn't wear anything at all.
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
How long will your face not become oily?
Martha H.
Yuma, AZ
Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?