BY NEUTROGENA

Conceal and treat your blemishes. Developed with dermatologists, our oil-free concealer for acne features MicroClear® Technology and reduces the appearance of blemishes for clearer-looking skin. Best of all it’s easy to apply and provides natural-looking color so you can cover acne without looking made up. Available in 4 flawless shades.

How To Use:

• Before use, turn bottom of pen until concealer dispenses (first use may require several turns).
  • Repeat as needed.
  • Use sponge tip to gently apply concealer.
  • Avoid eye area.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Cyclomethicone, Vp/hexadecene Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Bis-peg/ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-11, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Farnesol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cetyl Lactate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Retinyl Palmitate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Purpose

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

Other information Store at room temperature.

• I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes...4 Answers
  • To the people who have tried this did it really cover up ...5 Answers
  • Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?2 Answers
Neutrogena® SkinClearing Blemish Concealer
  • "a i grew older i ended up having discoloration on my forehead and checks. when i went to the doctor he told me i didn't even have to consult a dermatologist i had the same problem that had affected michael jackson, loss of pigmentation. i was shocked until i discussed this with my mother and found she had a minor case of it where mine was the majority of my face. i purchased the blemish concealer after trying many different applications of many products but neutrogena blemish concealer actually allowed it to be disguised when i put my final all over cover on. the concealer did not cake up or look oily over the day either. thank you neutrogena for allowing me to hide the telltale signs." in 10 reviews
  • "i use this as spot treatment for when i don’t wear liquid foundation. it would be nice if i had gotten the right shade it would be perfect for over concealer" in 2 reviews
Alexis L.
bella vista, AR
This product was decent for the amount I paid. I liked it enough, but it does not last that long. I would probably try it again, but it's not my go-to for concealers.
Jessica S.
Boca Raton, FL
Iv been using his for years and I love how it hides your little pimples without smothering them! It doesn't clog but smooths out the tone of your skin. This stuff is great
Mya F.
I bought this because I was in the market for a good concealer for my acne prone skin. I didnt like this at all. It didnt conceal at all very well and Im not really sure that It didnt anything for my blemishes. I love neutrogena but this concealer was not very good.
Saige R.
San Clemente
It works very well! It covers up blemishes very well and you just feel good about using it, because it is good for your face. While it doesnt actaully clear your blemishes, it is better for them than other concealers.
Stephanie S.
This product works well to begin clearing and healing blemishes. It has a medium coverage and if I try to build for larger blemishes, it tends to look caked on my fair skin. However, it does cover really well for smaller and lighter blemishes. I do sometimes use this product in conjunction with another concealer for bigger, harder to cover blemishes. I wish they had more color choices so I could match to my skin tone better. I wear make up and powder over it and that makes the color difference a little less noticeable. I also wish it was bigger and lasted longer for the price. Overall I like this product and will continue to use it because it does seem to help clear up blemishes more rapidly than other products that I have used.
Pamela B.
Danielsville, GA
A I grew older I ended up having discoloration on my forehead and checks. When I went to the doctor he told me I didn't even have to consult a dermatologist I had the same problem that had affected Michael Jackson, loss of pigmentation. I was shocked until I discussed this with my mother and found she had a minor case of it where mine was the majority of my face. I purchased the blemish concealer after trying many different applications of many products but Neutrogena blemish concealer actually allowed it to be disguised when I put my final all over cover on. The concealer did not cake up or look oily over the day either. Thank you Neutrogena for allowing me to hide the telltale signs.
Amanda H.
Prospect, CT
I've always had a problem with concealer because my skin is so sensitive so when I would try to hide blemishes it would only make it worse. Until this one. It covers EVERYTHING you need to hide and is so affordable. It's so easy to go to a big brand store and spend $60+ on products to hide problem areas but it's not worth it. High prices don't always mean good quality. This stuff really is amazing and lasts a long time.
Jenny D.
This concealer is just okay in my opinion. It is not full coverage enough to really cover blemishes but I mostly just use it to try to treat them while wearing makeup. My main complaint about this concealer is that for the price there is very little product. It was more expensive when I purchased it (around $12) and I feel as though I haven't used it very much but yet it is almost gone. I would not repurchase.
Shannon M.
This concealer does a good job getting rid of acne during the day. It is not full coverage so you might have to layer it on to get it to completely cover but it is worth it. As long as you only use it on acne/blemishes it should not dry you out. It does not come with a lot seeing that you have to use a bit to cover, and it only lasted me a maximum of two weeks until I was out. I did repurchase once after my initial but then decided to try new concealers. Another note is that do not use the brush/applicator at the top of the pen to put it on the skin. This allows bacteria to grow on the tip which is then transferred to the skin. I would twist it until some came up and then use your finger or a brush. I would recommend trying it if you are struggling with acne.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
I really like this concealer for covering up acne on my face. It is lightweight and has a matte finish. The applicator is a bit annoying because it is difficult to control the amount of product coming out with the click pen style, but this is acceptable because my expectations are not as high for drug store makeup. Also, be sure to check the tube for product separation as well as the package for the expiration date. In the past I have bought some tubes where the serum has separated from the concealer making the product dry and unusable.
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
Is this good for dark circles? And how much does it cost?
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
To the people who have tried this did it really cover up and help clear up your blemishes? I get acne along my jaw line and so far a lot of what I tried causes it to stand out more than if I didn't wear anything at all.
Kayla S.
I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes away my acne does this concealer do the trick?
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
How long will your face not become oily?
Martha H.
Yuma, AZ
Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?