BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Conceal and treat your blemishes. Developed with dermatologists, our oil-free concealer for acne features MicroClear® Technology and reduces the appearance of blemishes for clearer-looking skin. Best of all it’s easy to apply and provides natural-looking color so you can cover acne without looking made up. Available in 4 flawless shades.

How To Use

• Before use, turn bottom of pen until concealer dispenses (first use may require several turns).
  • Repeat as needed.
  • Use sponge tip to gently apply concealer.
  • Avoid eye area.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Cyclomethicone, Vp/hexadecene Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Bis-peg/ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-11, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Farnesol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cetyl Lactate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Retinyl Palmitate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Purpose

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

Other information Store at room temperature.

• I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes...3 Answers
  • To the people who have tried this did it really cover up ...4 Answers
  • Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?2 Answers
Neutrogena® SkinClearing Blemish Concealer
  • "a i grew older i ended up having discoloration on my forehead and checks. when i went to the doctor he told me i didn't even have to consult a dermatologist i had the same problem that had affected michael jackson, loss of pigmentation. i was shocked until i discussed this with my mother and found she had a minor case of it where mine was the majority of my face. i purchased the blemish concealer after trying many different applications of many products but neutrogena blemish concealer actually allowed it to be disguised when i put my final all over cover on. the concealer did not cake up or look oily over the day either. thank you neutrogena for allowing me to hide the telltale signs." in 10 reviews
  • "i use this as spot treatment for when i don’t wear liquid foundation. it would be nice if i had gotten the right shade it would be perfect for over concealer" in 2 reviews
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
I have been using this concealer for a few years because it is the only one I have found that does not cake up or rub off as I blend my make up.
It had helped with my spots, however it does not help if you pick your face. It is not heavy and it does not clog your pores. It is okay to sleep in if you forget to wash your face since it is slightly medicated and oil free.

Definitely would recommend buying this product! Best place to buy it is walgreens when they have their neutrogena products no go 50% off!
Tori U.
This is my favorite acne concealer. I love that it helps to clear up a blemish while it's on! I notice it definitely helps heal during the day. The only reason I'd keep it from being 5 stars is it tends to not entirely hide the red of a blemish. It is a lightweight formula which is great, but sometimes the color fades quickly or doesn't entirely cover.
Stephanie K.
Flushing, NY
5 for the actual product itself, -2 for the actual amount of product.

I have very acne-prone skin and this concealer didn't make my acne go away, but it didn't break me out at all. It blends into my skin very well and just does a great job for me, but I haven't bought it a third time. I feel like I can get cheaper concealer with much more product.
Lauren N.
My favorite blemish concealer of all time. Every time I have ever tried anything else I switch back instantly. I use it for any blemishes that are already there or areas that are a little red and may have a pimple forming underneath the skin. I keep this in my purse at all times. Definitely a staple for me and I will continue to keep repurchasing.
Riley S.
Kent, OH
Same as the skin clearing oil free make up by Neutrogena. It's great for everyday use and I found needed to be reapplied to difficult blemishes about mid day, but covered well for hours! It really does help clear/dry out the blemish without drying out the healthy skin around it. Would just buy the skin clearing oil free make up and use more on the blemish/problem spots with a brush or Qtip, they're the same product just put in different containers and this one is a bit thicker.
Hannah M.
My #alltimefavorite #musthave concealer. I can cover up any blemish without worrying about the effect it's going to have. It's a great value because it's basically a concealer and acne medication in one, but not too expensive! I don't think I'll ever stop using this concealer because I don't know what else could be better for my skin!
Durga A.
Herndon, VA
I agree with another reviewer who says it creases. It creases crazy. I have fine lines under eyes which are not all that bad. This concealer made it look horrible. Plus I believe the 10 dollars is a lot of price for too little of the product.

Update : It actually works okay. I used too much as saw every you tuber put a lot of concealer. Little goes a long way and it has to be set with a powder. Took away a star as it's 10 bucks. Pricier side of drugstore products
Andrea S.
I just recently picked this up from the drugstore. I didn't have many expectations and I started going through this stuff like water. This concealer has changed the way I cover up my acne problem areas. I have actually had people ask me (who know me really well) what I was using because the red spots have disappeared from my face. My only complaint would be that the price is set a little high for the amount of product. It is SO worth the money.
Jenny T.
I use this to cover all my blemishes! While I don't notice a big improvement in clearing blemishes faster, this definitely helps provide coverage without making them worse or heal slower by clogging pores like many other concealers I have tried. It is lightweight but still provides enough coverage to hide what you need to! It does seem to dry out skin so I would use it only for blemishes and not as an under-eye or other area general concealer.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I am extremely pale so I am not going to take points away from this for being slightly too dark for me even though it was the lightest shade. The thing i will take away from it is that it creased almost instantly. As soon as I applied it. Even when I set it. It is very disappointing.
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
Is this good for dark circles? And how much does it cost?
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
To the people who have tried this did it really cover up and help clear up your blemishes? I get acne along my jaw line and so far a lot of what I tried causes it to stand out more than if I didn't wear anything at all.
Kayla S.
I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes away my acne does this concealer do the trick?
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
How long will your face not become oily?
Martha H.
Yuma, AZ
Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?