BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Conceal and treat your blemishes. Developed with dermatologists, our oil-free concealer for acne features MicroClear® Technology and reduces the appearance of blemishes for clearer-looking skin. Best of all it’s easy to apply and provides natural-looking color so you can cover acne without looking made up. Available in 4 flawless shades.

How To Use

• Before use, turn bottom of pen until concealer dispenses (first use may require several turns).
  • Repeat as needed.
  • Use sponge tip to gently apply concealer.
  • Avoid eye area.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Cyclomethicone, Vp/hexadecene Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Bis-peg/ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-11, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Farnesol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cetyl Lactate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Retinyl Palmitate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Purpose

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

Other information Store at room temperature.

• I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes...3 Answers
  • To the people who have tried this did it really cover up ...4 Answers
  • Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?2 Answers
Neutrogena® SkinClearing Blemish Concealer
  • "a i grew older i ended up having discoloration on my forehead and checks. when i went to the doctor he told me i didn't even have to consult a dermatologist i had the same problem that had affected michael jackson, loss of pigmentation. i was shocked until i discussed this with my mother and found she had a minor case of it where mine was the majority of my face. i purchased the blemish concealer after trying many different applications of many products but neutrogena blemish concealer actually allowed it to be disguised when i put my final all over cover on. the concealer did not cake up or look oily over the day either. thank you neutrogena for allowing me to hide the telltale signs." in 10 reviews
  • "i use this as spot treatment for when i don’t wear liquid foundation. it would be nice if i had gotten the right shade it would be perfect for over concealer" in 2 reviews
Selena R.
I ran out of this today and I'm soooo sad! I really like this concealer. I don't have dark circles or to many blemishes that I needed to cover up so I didn't need it to be full coverage I just needed it to lighten up my face, not cake up, and be light weight and it did all those things for me so it gave me no reason not to like it!!
Camila L.
Amazing ! This is not just a Blemish Concealer , this is also a treatment ! Contain 0.5% Salicylic Acid , which is a acne treatment . If I have a pimple , I apply a small amount of this concealer and the pimple dries out by the next day , and the best thing is : avoid post inflammatory hyper pigmentation (PIH) . I highly recommend for acne prone skin .
Emilee N.
Tallahassee, FL
This stuff is amazing!! It really does dry out bumps and pimples while covering them up. Other concealers that I've tried make my pimples worse and larger. This concealer makes them go away while providing great coverage. I have dry skin, so I have to make sure that I moisturize before using this, because it can make my skin flake a little. But I recommend this product to anyone and everyone because I love it that much!
Victoria A.
This product was average at best. I have fair, oily skin and the blank account of any average teen. It was inexpensive at 11 dollars, but did not meet my expectations. It was low coverage, and did not have a lot of product in the tube. I would recommend this for mild under eye circles, but for fuller coverage, I would recommend trying something else. Bought 3 times, will not buy again.
Jordan W.
Oil City, Pa
This product is really nice when it actually comes out. Sometimes when I twisted mine up, only clear gloss would come out, but when it would come out with actual concealer it was great. Really nice product to use for around the eyebrows! I was disappointed in this product just because it was on the more expensive side and didn't always work correctly.
Heizel D.
Savannah
This concealer is one of my top favorite things in life. If you have pimples or blemishes that you need to cover up don't use any other concealer of its not this one. Normal makeup would usually make the blemish worst but when I use this I feel like it helps conceal it but it also helps it heal it. I use this along with the liquid concealer.
Maya Q.
I love using this concealer whenever i have problematic acne. It helped to clear up acne faster while also concealing the problem until its cured lol. Ive been using it for months because it works so well. However i don't use acne foundation or tinted moisturizers at the same time cause i find it stops working and causes more problems.
Mislay C.
Bronx, NY
I've been using this product for a couple of weeks now and it is amazing! Not only does it cover up any blemish or imperfection I might have but it also helps prevent and cure breakout! This product is amazing if you have acne prone skin
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
This is a magic wand for blemish concealment. I have these in my emergency makeup kits because they are a no-fail coverup for any redness or difficult spot to cover and the concealer blends very well. Both of my daughters have these as well, since they see the benefit of their coverage too.
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
This product is good at doing its job however the applicator is awful. It takes multiple twists to get the concealer to come out and when it does, it does. It stop. Also, the brush can easily get dirty.
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
Is this good for dark circles? And how much does it cost?
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
To the people who have tried this did it really cover up and help clear up your blemishes? I get acne along my jaw line and so far a lot of what I tried causes it to stand out more than if I didn't wear anything at all.
Kayla S.
I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes away my acne does this concealer do the trick?
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
How long will your face not become oily?
Martha H.
Yuma, AZ
Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?