BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Conceal and treat your blemishes. Developed with dermatologists, our oil-free concealer for acne features MicroClear® Technology and reduces the appearance of blemishes for clearer-looking skin. Best of all it’s easy to apply and provides natural-looking color so you can cover acne without looking made up. Available in 4 flawless shades.

How To Use

• Before use, turn bottom of pen until concealer dispenses (first use may require several turns).
  • Repeat as needed.
  • Use sponge tip to gently apply concealer.
  • Avoid eye area.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Cyclomethicone, Vp/hexadecene Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Bis-peg/ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-11, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Farnesol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cetyl Lactate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Retinyl Palmitate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Purpose

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

Other information Store at room temperature.

• I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes...3 Answers
  • To the people who have tried this did it really cover up ...4 Answers
  • Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?2 Answers
Neutrogena® SkinClearing Blemish Concealer
  • "a i grew older i ended up having discoloration on my forehead and checks. when i went to the doctor he told me i didn't even have to consult a dermatologist i had the same problem that had affected michael jackson, loss of pigmentation. i was shocked until i discussed this with my mother and found she had a minor case of it where mine was the majority of my face. i purchased the blemish concealer after trying many different applications of many products but neutrogena blemish concealer actually allowed it to be disguised when i put my final all over cover on. the concealer did not cake up or look oily over the day either. thank you neutrogena for allowing me to hide the telltale signs." in 10 reviews
  • "i use this as spot treatment for when i don’t wear liquid foundation. it would be nice if i had gotten the right shade it would be perfect for over concealer" in 2 reviews
Willow M.
Sault Ste Marie, Ontario
This concealer is a love for me. It's great because whenever I put more makeup on breakouts it makes me worried but using this line of neutrogena makeup really makes me feel not worried about causing more breakouts. I've been using the product for 8 months now and haven't had any problems. It's great and creamy. The only problem is the lack of shades there's only four I think so if you have darker skin there's not a great match for you. Also I don't like the twist up packaging because sometimes mine has started to leak into the cap.
Robin C.
Worth, IL
I really was disappointed with this product. I thought I should try something that would help out my acne scars and breakouts more. The problem was that the concealer doesn't have a good selection of colors, it smelled chemically, it smeared, and the applicator was the worst. I never really did see a change either way in my blemishes; so I'll save my money and go back to my regular concealer.
Or S.
Often in summer days, I want to cover my blemishes, but without having to wear heavy makeup outside, and this product is the perfect compromise!! It is being used for specific problematic spots, blends well done with the skin and still- doesn't heavy on your face..
Shalini S.
Edmonton, Alberta
Best concealer I've ever used. the consistency of this product is perfect. The applicator also makes it easy to apply and to blend out. I can't find another one at my local drugstores but I would definitely repurchase it. It also matched my skin tone perfectly because it blends to match like a dream.
Chané d.
Great concealer, actually very affordable. I bought this at my local drugstore. It lives up to its hype and I still have this and use it. I'm not sure about the application brush but other than that it's pretty awesome!
Dorothy F.
This product is great for healing my acne. However, it doesn't work great as a concealer for me. When I have minor redness or blemishes, I can use it one its own without other makeup. However, when I use it with foundation, it looks too cakey.
Erika W.
I really like this concealer but it isn't my favorite. It definitely does not last all day and is a little expensive. good for like a two hour job.
Irma F.
La Libertad, El Salvador
I really like this like this product. It works really well on my skin and it's very effective keeping my face clean
alex s.
He usado este producto y es muy recomendable y son de los mejores , consumir de estos productos es de lo mejor
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
One of my favorite concealers it does not make my face breakout and it also does not clog my pours.
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
Is this good for dark circles? And how much does it cost?
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
To the people who have tried this did it really cover up and help clear up your blemishes? I get acne along my jaw line and so far a lot of what I tried causes it to stand out more than if I didn't wear anything at all.
Kayla S.
I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes away my acne does this concealer do the trick?
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
How long will your face not become oily?
Martha H.
Yuma, AZ
Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?