BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Conceal and treat your blemishes. Developed with dermatologists, our oil-free concealer for acne features MicroClear® Technology and reduces the appearance of blemishes for clearer-looking skin. Best of all it’s easy to apply and provides natural-looking color so you can cover acne without looking made up. Available in 4 flawless shades.

How To Use

• Before use, turn bottom of pen until concealer dispenses (first use may require several turns).
  • Repeat as needed.
  • Use sponge tip to gently apply concealer.
  • Avoid eye area.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Cyclomethicone, Vp/hexadecene Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Bis-peg/ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-11, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Farnesol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cetyl Lactate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Retinyl Palmitate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Purpose

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

Other information Store at room temperature.

• I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes...3 Answers
  • To the people who have tried this did it really cover up ...4 Answers
  • Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?2 Answers
Neutrogena® SkinClearing Blemish Concealer
  • "a i grew older i ended up having discoloration on my forehead and checks. when i went to the doctor he told me i didn't even have to consult a dermatologist i had the same problem that had affected michael jackson, loss of pigmentation. i was shocked until i discussed this with my mother and found she had a minor case of it where mine was the majority of my face. i purchased the blemish concealer after trying many different applications of many products but neutrogena blemish concealer actually allowed it to be disguised when i put my final all over cover on. the concealer did not cake up or look oily over the day either. thank you neutrogena for allowing me to hide the telltale signs." in 10 reviews
  • "i use this as spot treatment for when i don’t wear liquid foundation. it would be nice if i had gotten the right shade it would be perfect for over concealer" in 2 reviews
Fay A.
Franklin Sq, NY
Review for: 15 / Medium more...
This is one of my favorite concealers for helping to fight acne. I use this over my pimples for the protection and then use foundation. Works really well and does not make your skin look cakey...im already on my 4th tube.
Katie C.
Review for: 10 / Light more...
I have a fairly pale skin tone. Good coverage and light texture. Doesn’t feel super heavy on my face. Buildable with liquid or powder foundation. My go-to. Always use it under my eyes to lighten dark circles.
Patty S.
Loris
I bought this product as a concealer the first time I purchased it not realizing it was also for blemishes. At first, I thought my blemishes were not lasting as long, as usual, then I thought I was not getting as many blemishes, about two weeks later I read the label and it wasn't until then that I discovered that it was both a concealer and blemish skin clearer. This a great product and considering all that it does, it's a good value too!
Diana M.
kountze
Review for: 09 / Buff more...
Love it ,it blends out so easy and it’s not too heavy honestly I wear it like everyday I just think I need to get the color in fair for my skin tone but I love it
Emily C.
Oak Hills, CA
I've struggled with acne since puberty and I hate covering it up without treating it also but this concealer does its job. By the end of the day, the breakout is dried up and healing (or in the process) and is less painful. The only thing is the lightest shade was a tad too dark for me.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
I love this! It provides a nice matte finish on any redness. I have noticed my skin clearing up. The only issue is that there really isn't enough in the tube, it's like I used it 4* and the tube was half gone.
✌️️❤️Ari❤️✌️️ Z.
W Bloomfield, MI
Review for: 09 / Buff more...
It is not full coverage at all but it is easy to blend. Ut was soft and matte but way too dark for me. It was affordable but definitely overpriced for the amount if product you get. I would not buy it again.
Kelly B.
Perfect for acne prone skin. I was having really bad breakouts and wanted to find a product that would help and wouldn't clog my pores. This is it! Great coverage and all around great product!
carla l.
Salem, OR
Review for: 05 / Fair more...
I've actually purchased two of these--don't ask me why--and even though I'm only about halfway through the second tube, I think that I'm going to call it quits soon.  I just don't find that it really does anything worthwhile!  I didn't necessarily purchase it because I need to hide blemishes so I can't speak for how well it performs in that department but as an undereye concealer I find that it doesn't provide good coverage and it creases so badly and looks so cakey that I've finally decided that I'm better off not using it at all for that purpose.  Sorry, not for me.
Kelsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I really wanted to like it more than I did. As a concealer, it did a decent job of covering up the redness, but in terms of "skin clearing," I didn't find that it did much. Now, on the plus side, it didn't make it any WORSE which a lot of brands out there do. Would check it out if you're in the market but not hold super high expectations - as with any non-medical/prescription brand ;)
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
Is this good for dark circles? And how much does it cost?
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
To the people who have tried this did it really cover up and help clear up your blemishes? I get acne along my jaw line and so far a lot of what I tried causes it to stand out more than if I didn't wear anything at all.
Kayla S.
I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes away my acne does this concealer do the trick?
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
How long will your face not become oily?
Martha H.
Yuma, AZ
Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?