BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Conceal and treat your blemishes. Developed with dermatologists, our oil-free concealer for acne features MicroClear® Technology and reduces the appearance of blemishes for clearer-looking skin. Best of all it’s easy to apply and provides natural-looking color so you can cover acne without looking made up. Available in 4 flawless shades.

How To Use

• Before use, turn bottom of pen until concealer dispenses (first use may require several turns).
  • Repeat as needed.
  • Use sponge tip to gently apply concealer.
  • Avoid eye area.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Cyclomethicone, Vp/hexadecene Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Bis-peg/ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-11, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Farnesol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cetyl Lactate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Retinyl Palmitate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Purpose

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

Other information Store at room temperature.

• I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes...3 Answers
  • To the people who have tried this did it really cover up ...4 Answers
  • Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?2 Answers
Neutrogena® SkinClearing Blemish Concealer
  • "a i grew older i ended up having discoloration on my forehead and checks. when i went to the doctor he told me i didn't even have to consult a dermatologist i had the same problem that had affected michael jackson, loss of pigmentation. i was shocked until i discussed this with my mother and found she had a minor case of it where mine was the majority of my face. i purchased the blemish concealer after trying many different applications of many products but neutrogena blemish concealer actually allowed it to be disguised when i put my final all over cover on. the concealer did not cake up or look oily over the day either. thank you neutrogena for allowing me to hide the telltale signs." in 10 reviews
  • "i use this as spot treatment for when i don’t wear liquid foundation. it would be nice if i had gotten the right shade it would be perfect for over concealer" in 2 reviews
Megan W.
Hillsboro, IL
I twisted almost half of the tube before I got any makeup out. I put face lotion on before applying, and the concealer completely caked up and peeled off. This product needs work.
Allison M.
East Lansing, MI
This concealer hides blemishes, but it also has a tendency to dry out your skin. I also haven't really noticed a difference in terms of it reducing blemishes. I mostly just use it for the little spots.
Janvi M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Such a great product! Covers my blemishes so well and never gets oily. Great for spot concealing. Also, good value for the price, only have to replenish every few months.
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
This was my first concealer I ever used so looking at these makes me happy 😁
It was dependable and I never really had stuff to conceal but I loved using it.
If used right, it'll last you a while :)
Amanda K.
I thought this was OK, not great but not horrible. It seems like sometimes you have to twist the bottom a lot to get any out. I also never noticed any acne clearing, which it said it would do.
Mary Margaret C.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product! It blends in perfectly. It also doesn't dry out my skin like some concealers do. I love the twist up applicator, so you get just enough product without having too much.
Karin L.
West Covina, CA
I like this concealer because I personally like to use this brand neutrogena .with this concealer and the foundation goes perfect the face look fresh and smooth.
Veronica W.
Kansas City, MO
Need a concealer and I am so glad I found this from Neutrogena. It suppose to help controlling acne break out, what else can we asked for in a concealer. Yeah!
Lauren A.
Forney, TX
Review for: 09 / Buff more...
Neutrogena® SkinClearing Blemish Concealer

Love the applicator on this product and it goes on well Wish it stayed on lobger and was buildable better.
Inez J.
I bought one for my daughter to use and it works great! I read a lot of the review on it and they were all great! So I thought this would be great for you :)
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
Is this good for dark circles? And how much does it cost?
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
To the people who have tried this did it really cover up and help clear up your blemishes? I get acne along my jaw line and so far a lot of what I tried causes it to stand out more than if I didn't wear anything at all.
Kayla S.
I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes away my acne does this concealer do the trick?
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
How long will your face not become oily?
Martha H.
Yuma, AZ
Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?