BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Conceal and treat your blemishes. Developed with dermatologists, our oil-free concealer for acne features MicroClear® Technology and reduces the appearance of blemishes for clearer-looking skin. Best of all it’s easy to apply and provides natural-looking color so you can cover acne without looking made up. Available in 4 flawless shades.

How To Use

• Before use, turn bottom of pen until concealer dispenses (first use may require several turns).
  • Repeat as needed.
  • Use sponge tip to gently apply concealer.
  • Avoid eye area.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Cyclomethicone, Vp/hexadecene Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Bis-peg/ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-11, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Farnesol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cetyl Lactate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Retinyl Palmitate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Purpose

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

Other information Store at room temperature.

• I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes...3 Answers
  • To the people who have tried this did it really cover up ...4 Answers
  • Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?2 Answers
Neutrogena® SkinClearing Blemish Concealer
  • "a i grew older i ended up having discoloration on my forehead and checks. when i went to the doctor he told me i didn't even have to consult a dermatologist i had the same problem that had affected michael jackson, loss of pigmentation. i was shocked until i discussed this with my mother and found she had a minor case of it where mine was the majority of my face. i purchased the blemish concealer after trying many different applications of many products but neutrogena blemish concealer actually allowed it to be disguised when i put my final all over cover on. the concealer did not cake up or look oily over the day either. thank you neutrogena for allowing me to hide the telltale signs." in 10 reviews
  • "i use this as spot treatment for when i don’t wear liquid foundation. it would be nice if i had gotten the right shade it would be perfect for over concealer" in 2 reviews
Kylie H.
Irvine, CA
Although I DID see some clearing I my acne, I wouldn't say that this is the best concealer for acne. The coverage isn't great and I found it hard to blend. It's and OK concealer, it just wasn't for me.
Lisa S.
Pennington, NJ
This is the best concealer that I have ever used. I like the color, and that it goes on smoothly. The brush is a great addition, and it's soft enough to blend while applying.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
I loved this product. Instead of clogging my pore with some heavy concealer this actually concealed my face as well as preventing acne and helping the acne I had to minimize.
Candice R.
I haven't really noticed a great difference when I began using the product, not much coverage. It just helps keep my blemish from getting to oily. I'd recommend getting a shade or two darker then what you'd normally get. A bit pricey.
Dajsha E.
Austin, TX
It was a good beginners tool for when I was first putting on makeup but not the best. Skin must be fairly moisturized for it to look natural. Also cost so much for so little
Kylie F.
Sudlersville, MD
Works ok. Not the greatest. I have dark circles from lack of sleep frequently and I've used this once and didn't love it. Much rather use neutrogena color correcting stick.
alexis c.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This concealer is AMAZING!! I have very sensitive skin and this never makes me break out. But this product reverses clogged pours and clears blemishes cause by some makeups and dirt. It has a light finish and it conceals very well. I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS!!!!!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This concealer was ok, but not great. I hesitate to use an applicator like this on acne as there is no way to keep it clean, and in fact, I broke out pretty quickly again and again after starting to use it. So out it went.
Josey S.
Herman, NE
This concealer was way to expensive & did not last very long. The container was not big enough to even begin to see if it actually worked. Will not purchase again
Maureen N.
Waterbury, CT
This product actually worked well for me, however for $10 it didn't even last me a week. I wish they had this in a bigger container so I could get more out of it.
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
Is this good for dark circles? And how much does it cost?
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
To the people who have tried this did it really cover up and help clear up your blemishes? I get acne along my jaw line and so far a lot of what I tried causes it to stand out more than if I didn't wear anything at all.
Kayla S.
I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes away my acne does this concealer do the trick?
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
How long will your face not become oily?
Martha H.
Yuma, AZ
Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?