BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Conceal and treat your blemishes. Developed with dermatologists, our oil-free concealer for acne features MicroClear® Technology and reduces the appearance of blemishes for clearer-looking skin. Best of all it’s easy to apply and provides natural-looking color so you can cover acne without looking made up. Available in 4 flawless shades.

How To Use

• Before use, turn bottom of pen until concealer dispenses (first use may require several turns).
  • Repeat as needed.
  • Use sponge tip to gently apply concealer.
  • Avoid eye area.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Cyclomethicone, Vp/hexadecene Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Bis-peg/ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-11, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Farnesol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cetyl Lactate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Retinyl Palmitate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Purpose

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

Other information Store at room temperature.

• I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes...3 Answers
  • To the people who have tried this did it really cover up ...4 Answers
  • Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?2 Answers
Neutrogena® SkinClearing Blemish Concealer
  • "a i grew older i ended up having discoloration on my forehead and checks. when i went to the doctor he told me i didn't even have to consult a dermatologist i had the same problem that had affected michael jackson, loss of pigmentation. i was shocked until i discussed this with my mother and found she had a minor case of it where mine was the majority of my face. i purchased the blemish concealer after trying many different applications of many products but neutrogena blemish concealer actually allowed it to be disguised when i put my final all over cover on. the concealer did not cake up or look oily over the day either. thank you neutrogena for allowing me to hide the telltale signs." in 10 reviews
  • "i use this as spot treatment for when i don’t wear liquid foundation. it would be nice if i had gotten the right shade it would be perfect for over concealer" in 2 reviews
Crystal L.
Dodge City, KS
In my opinion this product doesn't work as it describes it self. You apply it on top of the pimple but you can still see the bump and it doesn't do a very good job on covering a pimple.
Catherine D.
Chesterfield, MO
I love this as a concealer for blemishes. I don't feel like I'm clogging my pores when I use it like I do with some concealers. It can be drying, especially when used with other products.
Kristen W.
Bayside, NY
I am really not a make up girl, but whenever that occasional pimple comes this is my to to make up. I love that this does actually help clear the pimple faster! And it's not thick, I don't even feel like I have it on!
Shayna K.
Haven't noticed it do anything for blemishes but I love getting a shade lighter to conceal my under eyes and set with a power. Love the feel of it on my face but I feel like it wastes a little product being you can't get everything from the applicator.
Yrma B.
Neutrogena products and I have a love/hate relationship overall. This specific product didn't help me out with my dark circles but it was effective for my pimples and other acne scars
Katherine S.
Lexington, MA
Did a fairly OK job at hiding blemishes. I don't find it all that helpful at clearing up the blemish however, I feel that using the applicator right on the blemish is counterproductive, because you'll be spreading the bacteria back on the blemish.
Catrina G.
Glendale, CA
I recently started using this to conceal my blemishes. The coverage is okay not the greatest, but it covers enough. I haven't noticed if it actually helps to reduce blemishes though.
Gracy B.
I first starting using this product when I was about 9 or 10 because being at that age I didn't really have acne yet but I still need to clean my face from time to time. This worked great on my gentle skin.
Brooklyn B.
Merrill, WI
I don't like the color choices mostly because I'm too pale and it makes me look orange but it does cover the unwanted problem areas very well and i will continue to use the product
Jessica K.
Staten Island, NY
Seriously DID NOT COVER ANYTHING!! I would say this is more of a tinted spot treatment than an actual concealer to help cover blemishes. I do really like the applicator, however, the thin consistency and minimal coverage makes this a waste of money.
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
Is this good for dark circles? And how much does it cost?
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
To the people who have tried this did it really cover up and help clear up your blemishes? I get acne along my jaw line and so far a lot of what I tried causes it to stand out more than if I didn't wear anything at all.
Kayla S.
I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes away my acne does this concealer do the trick?
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
How long will your face not become oily?
Martha H.
Yuma, AZ
Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?