BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Conceal and treat your blemishes. Developed with dermatologists, our oil-free concealer for acne features MicroClear® Technology and reduces the appearance of blemishes for clearer-looking skin. Best of all it’s easy to apply and provides natural-looking color so you can cover acne without looking made up. Available in 4 flawless shades.

How To Use

• Before use, turn bottom of pen until concealer dispenses (first use may require several turns).
  • Repeat as needed.
  • Use sponge tip to gently apply concealer.
  • Avoid eye area.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Cyclomethicone, Vp/hexadecene Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Bis-peg/ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-11, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Farnesol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cetyl Lactate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Retinyl Palmitate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Purpose

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

Other information Store at room temperature.

• I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes...4 Answers
  • To the people who have tried this did it really cover up ...4 Answers
  • Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?2 Answers
Neutrogena® SkinClearing Blemish Concealer
  • "a i grew older i ended up having discoloration on my forehead and checks. when i went to the doctor he told me i didn't even have to consult a dermatologist i had the same problem that had affected michael jackson, loss of pigmentation. i was shocked until i discussed this with my mother and found she had a minor case of it where mine was the majority of my face. i purchased the blemish concealer after trying many different applications of many products but neutrogena blemish concealer actually allowed it to be disguised when i put my final all over cover on. the concealer did not cake up or look oily over the day either. thank you neutrogena for allowing me to hide the telltale signs." in 10 reviews
  • "i use this as spot treatment for when i don’t wear liquid foundation. it would be nice if i had gotten the right shade it would be perfect for over concealer" in 2 reviews
Angela L.
Not my favorite concealer. It is light weight but I don't always feel like it covers completely for those tough spots. I usually end up using a couple concealers. This is good however for light blemish spots
Holly J.
Williamstown, NJ
Does what it needs to and covers (and helps heal) blemishes. It can appear cakey sometimes and just look plain gross, but if your zit is that bad, its best to let it have some air anyway. Covers the darkest blemishes an blends nicely with powder.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
I used this all through high school! It was cheap and did the job but honestly there are lots of better options out there-I had sensitive skin and got red blotches a lot and this one never covered or matched my skin tone as well as I'd have liked.
Elena R.
Bakersfield, CA
The container is thin and convenient, I don't find the brush thing useful at all. on a scale of one to ten it's about an 8. it does an except job at clearing acne and does a great job covering them. this does not last with me at all because it's a daily use, I recommend buying 2 at a time.
Justine M.
Boston, MA
I use this as a highlighter right underneath my eyes. I don't like my highlighter to be too shimmery so this does the job perfectly. It blends well and with a light application it won't come out to cakey. It doesn't dry out my skin or anything.
Monique L.
Miami Lakes, FL
I can't begin with how amazing this product is I'm so happy that I was able to find the perfect concealer that was my skin color since I'm always having trouble hiding pimples and acne marks and this is also very affordable not expensive at all this product is a 10 out of 10
catherine p.
I think this product is a three out of five, because it does minimal coverage. i do not think it is worth almost 10$ but at least it covers, i would use this when I absolutely do not have another concealer, or if i want minimal coverage
Lisa B.
Burleson, TX
The coverage is moderate, but I never saw increased breakouts. It didn't blend the best, and if you have any sign of dry skin, for get about it. I usually ended up mixing it with my moisturizer.
Chelsea B.
Arden, NC
I really like this concealer! Covers up perfectly and also has medicine to help get rid of blemishes. It matches perfect to their foundation too, so I don't have any inconsistencies
crystal c.
It's a little hard to find the color because you can't test it on your skin. You can hold the pack to your skin and get close. I like it because it fits in your bag .
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
Is this good for dark circles? And how much does it cost?
Kayla S.
I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes away my acne does this concealer do the trick?
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
To the people who have tried this did it really cover up and help clear up your blemishes? I get acne along my jaw line and so far a lot of what I tried causes it to stand out more than if I didn't wear anything at all.
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
How long will your face not become oily?
Martha H.
Yuma, AZ
Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?