BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Conceal and treat your blemishes. Developed with dermatologists, our oil-free concealer for acne features MicroClear® Technology and reduces the appearance of blemishes for clearer-looking skin. Best of all it’s easy to apply and provides natural-looking color so you can cover acne without looking made up. Available in 4 flawless shades.

How To Use

• Before use, turn bottom of pen until concealer dispenses (first use may require several turns).
  • Repeat as needed.
  • Use sponge tip to gently apply concealer.
  • Avoid eye area.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Cyclomethicone, Vp/hexadecene Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Bis-peg/ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-11, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Farnesol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cetyl Lactate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Retinyl Palmitate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Purpose

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

Other information Store at room temperature.

• I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes...3 Answers
  • To the people who have tried this did it really cover up ...4 Answers
  • Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?2 Answers
Neutrogena® SkinClearing Blemish Concealer
  • "a i grew older i ended up having discoloration on my forehead and checks. when i went to the doctor he told me i didn't even have to consult a dermatologist i had the same problem that had affected michael jackson, loss of pigmentation. i was shocked until i discussed this with my mother and found she had a minor case of it where mine was the majority of my face. i purchased the blemish concealer after trying many different applications of many products but neutrogena blemish concealer actually allowed it to be disguised when i put my final all over cover on. the concealer did not cake up or look oily over the day either. thank you neutrogena for allowing me to hide the telltale signs." in 10 reviews
  • "i use this as spot treatment for when i don’t wear liquid foundation. it would be nice if i had gotten the right shade it would be perfect for over concealer" in 2 reviews
Kenda L.
I use this concealer every day. It is great for covering up blemishes and even healing the blemish throughout the day. The only con is the applicator - it is not sanitary to use the applicator directly on your blemish. TIP: put a bit on your finger apply.
Desiree V.
Bremerton , WA
It's important that before applying this product that your skin is not only clean but also moisturized. This prody has great coverage and has never made any blemishes worse. I'm not sure that it is the best on the market but it definitely does the job!
Selale B.
Rochester, MI
Best concealer on the market. It hides all my blemishes and it really helps with my acne. Not a lot though but I didn't expect it to completely remove my acne. It doesn't make my skin oily which is important to me. I would make the point of not applying the tip of the concealer onto your face. It can hold all the dirt and oil from your face and just make your complexion worse. Use a clean finger or brush to apply.
Kathleen T.
UNION
I love the actual product, but not the packaging. The actual concealer is great at concealing and helps to minimize blemishes. However, the thought of applying the same item to one blemish and then another grosses me out - there's no way to clean the applicator since it's not a detachable brush!
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
I absolutely go crazy for this this is is easy to carry around all this trouble it is easy to apply does that resource too much easy to move around and does not cause any irritation
cymber h.
Tulare, CA
I love it for days when I'm not planning on doing a lot or going somewhere really nice. It's a good price for how good it works. I use it everyday pretty much for school and I would definitely buy it again!:)
Angela L.
Not my favorite concealer. It is light weight but I don't always feel like it covers completely for those tough spots. I usually end up using a couple concealers. This is good however for light blemish spots
Holly J.
Williamstown, NJ
Does what it needs to and covers (and helps heal) blemishes. It can appear cakey sometimes and just look plain gross, but if your zit is that bad, its best to let it have some air anyway. Covers the darkest blemishes an blends nicely with powder.
Elena R.
Bakersfield, CA
The container is thin and convenient, I don't find the brush thing useful at all. on a scale of one to ten it's about an 8. it does an except job at clearing acne and does a great job covering them. this does not last with me at all because it's a daily use, I recommend buying 2 at a time.
Jani W.
College Station, TX
It does a very very very good job of concealing minor pimples and making them go away. It blended well with powder as well, and was just amazing at reducing pimple size and redness. It went on very smoothly and evenly without disturbing the skin. This is one of my all time favorite products.
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
Is this good for dark circles? And how much does it cost?
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
To the people who have tried this did it really cover up and help clear up your blemishes? I get acne along my jaw line and so far a lot of what I tried causes it to stand out more than if I didn't wear anything at all.
Kayla S.
I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes away my acne does this concealer do the trick?
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
How long will your face not become oily?
Martha H.
Yuma, AZ
Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?