BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Conceal and treat your blemishes. Developed with dermatologists, our oil-free concealer for acne features MicroClear® Technology and reduces the appearance of blemishes for clearer-looking skin. Best of all it’s easy to apply and provides natural-looking color so you can cover acne without looking made up. Available in 4 flawless shades.

How To Use

• Before use, turn bottom of pen until concealer dispenses (first use may require several turns).
  • Repeat as needed.
  • Use sponge tip to gently apply concealer.
  • Avoid eye area.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Cyclomethicone, Vp/hexadecene Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Bis-peg/ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-11, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Farnesol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cetyl Lactate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Retinyl Palmitate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Purpose

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

Other information Store at room temperature.

• I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes...4 Answers
  • To the people who have tried this did it really cover up ...4 Answers
  • Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?2 Answers
Neutrogena® SkinClearing Blemish Concealer
  • "a i grew older i ended up having discoloration on my forehead and checks. when i went to the doctor he told me i didn't even have to consult a dermatologist i had the same problem that had affected michael jackson, loss of pigmentation. i was shocked until i discussed this with my mother and found she had a minor case of it where mine was the majority of my face. i purchased the blemish concealer after trying many different applications of many products but neutrogena blemish concealer actually allowed it to be disguised when i put my final all over cover on. the concealer did not cake up or look oily over the day either. thank you neutrogena for allowing me to hide the telltale signs." in 10 reviews
  • "i use this as spot treatment for when i don’t wear liquid foundation. it would be nice if i had gotten the right shade it would be perfect for over concealer" in 2 reviews
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
This is a fantastic concealer for acne-prone skin. It provides maximum coverage and has acne fighting ingredients that literally work to heal your acne while disgusting it at the same time. I normally stick with Revlon Photoready Concealer Makeup.... But when I have a Breakout, this is the concealer I turn to. It has a little sponge at the end and you twist the bottom so a little dot of concealer makes its way onto the sponge applicator. The little sponge on the end is great because you can just dab it directly on the blemish and it sort of blends it's self into your skin. highly recommend this to anyone who struggles with occasional breakouts.
Angelina B.
It hides acne, and the salicylic acid in it helps to clear up the pimples it's placed on at the same time. It's a great idea in theory, and it does work to an extent. But whenever I use it, the concealer comes out with one turn and the salicylic acid with the next. It's like mixing your concealer with water and then trying to get it to blend nicely. It takes a little longer, but I will admit, it does end up looking pretty nice and it does it's job. But if you have combination skin, I'm sure you've tried salicylic acid and it probably doesnt do anything for you. There isn't a lot of product, and it runs out pretty quickly.
Emma D.
Review for: 09 / Buff more...
This is one of my favorite concealers for acne or covering acne scars. This concealer provides excellent coverage, blends out easily, and is not cakey. I don't notice anything too huge when it comes to fighting acne but it still does help a little and knowing it isn't clogging my skin is a bonus. There is not a lot of product in the container, it runs out fairly quickly compared to other larger size containers but at least it is not being wasted either. Overall great product.
Talley C.
Augusta, GA
Review for: 05 / Fair more...
If you're covering up a blemish, you need to make sure that you aren't introducing any new bacteria or re-closing up your pores and making the problem worse. This concealer provides excellent coverage and leaves me confident that I'm still treating the underlying pimple. Its not a miracle worker in terms of treating the acne, but if you need to cover something up for the day before going back to your regular retinol and benzoyl peroxide at night - this is the perfect product.
Miranda H.
Canal Fulton
Review for: 05 / Fair more...
This isn’t a bad concealer but it could be better. I like more of a full coverage for concealer and this is more light-medium. It’s somewhat buildable but not what I’d like personally. I don’t know if it’s just me, but sometimes I feel a burning sensation under my eye where I apply it. No idea why, but the burning does go away after you blend it in. I’m going to try another concealer that suits what I look for better than this.
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
Okay I bought this product after every foundation/tinted moisturizer/bb cream/primer I tried clogged my pores and broke me out. This product seemed too good to be true but I remembered seeing this line way back when I was in middle school (19 years old now) and I thought "why not try it".... I'm impressed! this really works at helping treat and conceal pimples! good pigmentation, easy to apply and blend with finger, doesn't need to be set. Of course this needs to be used while also using skin care products, its not going to completely treat a pimple, it is still makeup. this wears well on bare skin, under foundation and even on top of foundation. One star off because you don't get a lot of product, the shade selection is pathetic, and I don't like the packaging/applicator because it can't be sanitized, which is important when dealing with acne. Would be better in a pump or squeeze tube
Gianna R.
Review for: 09 / Buff, 10 / Light more...
I have used both the shades buff 09 and light 10 and loved them both they last all day I don’t use it for under the eye but I do use it for blemishes and it covers them very well I wouldn’t consider it a full coverage concealer
Jessica D.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: 05 / Fair more...
I wasn’t a fan of this neutrogena concealer. The formula is very thick and was hard to blend. I also didn’t like the packaging, I think the pen made it dry out quickly as well. I wouldn’t recommend this primer, go with essence or makeup revolution instead if you want a concealer light on the wallet.
Jillian S.
Richmond, IN
Review for: 10 / Light more...
I have acne 24/7, usually only 3-5 pimples but this concealer never irritates them or makes them worse and best of all, it COVERS them! This isn’t great for under my eyes but I love it for covering my acne.
Sandra S.
Review for: 05 / Fair more...
I love this concealer. It is one of my favorite concealers because it looks so natural on the skin. you can build the covarage up. The only thing that i hate about it is that it can only last you a week, because you do not get that much product in it.
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
Is this good for dark circles? And how much does it cost?
Kayla S.
I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes away my acne does this concealer do the trick?
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
To the people who have tried this did it really cover up and help clear up your blemishes? I get acne along my jaw line and so far a lot of what I tried causes it to stand out more than if I didn't wear anything at all.
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
How long will your face not become oily?
Martha H.
Yuma, AZ
Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?