BY NEUTROGENA

Conceal and treat your blemishes. Developed with dermatologists, our oil-free concealer for acne features MicroClear® Technology and reduces the appearance of blemishes for clearer-looking skin. Best of all it’s easy to apply and provides natural-looking color so you can cover acne without looking made up. Available in 4 flawless shades.

How To Use:

• Before use, turn bottom of pen until concealer dispenses (first use may require several turns).
  • Repeat as needed.
  • Use sponge tip to gently apply concealer.
  • Avoid eye area.

Active ingredient

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Cyclomethicone, Vp/hexadecene Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Bis-peg/ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Polysilicone-11, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Farnesol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Propylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cetyl Lactate, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Retinyl Palmitate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

Purpose

Acne Medication

Use For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

Other information Store at room temperature.

• I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes...4 Answers
  • To the people who have tried this did it really cover up ...5 Answers
  • Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?2 Answers
Neutrogena® SkinClearing Blemish Concealer
  • "a i grew older i ended up having discoloration on my forehead and checks. when i went to the doctor he told me i didn't even have to consult a dermatologist i had the same problem that had affected michael jackson, loss of pigmentation. i was shocked until i discussed this with my mother and found she had a minor case of it where mine was the majority of my face. i purchased the blemish concealer after trying many different applications of many products but neutrogena blemish concealer actually allowed it to be disguised when i put my final all over cover on. the concealer did not cake up or look oily over the day either. thank you neutrogena for allowing me to hide the telltale signs." in 10 reviews
  • "i use this as spot treatment for when i don’t wear liquid foundation. it would be nice if i had gotten the right shade it would be perfect for over concealer" in 2 reviews
gilly p.
Papillion, NE
Review for: 10 / Light more...
I’ve suffered from surface and cystic acne for years now, and purchased this because I liked the idea of having a concealer with salicylic acid to possibly reduce blemishes while wearing. And it did just that! I can honestly tell you, when I removed my face makeup, I noticed my blemishes were noticeably reduced (not even close to gone, mind you, but a product that could do that would be a miracle) ! The coverage is high medium, and can build to fully cover a blemish. I recommend going with a shade that matches your face, rather than lighter, as this concealer is only meant for spot concealing, and not to be used under the eye. The applicator is one of the twist up things, and is the only downfall for me, as you do have a twist multiple times to get it started and then to get the smallest amount of product out. Overall, this is a great concealer for fellow acne sufferers or anyone that wants a treatment concealer for the occasional breakout!
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is a fantastic concealer for acne-prone skin. It provides maximum coverage and has acne fighting ingredients that literally work to heal your acne while disgusting it at the same time. I normally stick with Revlon Photoready Concealer Makeup.... But when I have a Breakout, this is the concealer I turn to. It has a little sponge at the end and you twist the bottom so a little dot of concealer makes its way onto the sponge applicator. The little sponge on the end is great because you can just dab it directly on the blemish and it sort of blends it's self into your skin. highly recommend this to anyone who struggles with occasional breakouts.
Nicole S.
Everett , WA
This concealer surprised me! I didn't expect much from it and was skeptical of it fighting acne. I found it to actually help my acne spots! I would suggest this for others! The only con is the limited color variety and the amount of product in it.
Talley C.
Augusta, GA
Review for: 05 / Fair more...
If you're covering up a blemish, you need to make sure that you aren't introducing any new bacteria or re-closing up your pores and making the problem worse. This concealer provides excellent coverage and leaves me confident that I'm still treating the underlying pimple. Its not a miracle worker in terms of treating the acne, but if you need to cover something up for the day before going back to your regular retinol and benzoyl peroxide at night - this is the perfect product.
Miranda H.
Canal Fulton , OH
Review for: 05 / Fair more...
This isn’t a bad concealer but it could be better. I like more of a full coverage for concealer and this is more light-medium. It’s somewhat buildable but not what I’d like personally. I don’t know if it’s just me, but sometimes I feel a burning sensation under my eye where I apply it. No idea why, but the burning does go away after you blend it in. I’m going to try another concealer that suits what I look for better than this.
Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
This product does not smell good at all but goes nicely with light to medium coverage foundation! It brightens the skin without being over powering when mixed with these types of foundation. I really like how you can control how much product you apply turning the top of the product! This product does have a pink undertone but does not oxidize. I bought this at walmart.
Angelina B.
It hides acne, and the salicylic acid in it helps to clear up the pimples it's placed on at the same time. It's a great idea in theory, and it does work to an extent. But whenever I use it, the concealer comes out with one turn and the salicylic acid with the next. It's like mixing your concealer with water and then trying to get it to blend nicely. It takes a little longer, but I will admit, it does end up looking pretty nice and it does it's job. But if you have combination skin, I'm sure you've tried salicylic acid and it probably doesnt do anything for you. There isn't a lot of product, and it runs out pretty quickly.
Jessica D.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: 05 / Fair more...
I wasn’t a fan of this neutrogena concealer. The formula is very thick and was hard to blend. I also didn’t like the packaging, I think the pen made it dry out quickly as well. I wouldn’t recommend this primer, go with essence or makeup revolution instead if you want a concealer light on the wallet.
Sandra S.
Review for: 05 / Fair more...
I love this concealer. It is one of my favorite concealers because it looks so natural on the skin. you can build the covarage up. The only thing that i hate about it is that it can only last you a week, because you do not get that much product in it.
alessia I.
San Luis Obispo
Review for: 09 / Buff more...
I haven’t found a concealer I like more than this one. Buildable coverage and blends super well. It works really well with my acne and I love the application part. I always recommend it to people and I have bought it many times.
destinique c.
Columbus, OH
Is this good for dark circles? And how much does it cost?
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
To the people who have tried this did it really cover up and help clear up your blemishes? I get acne along my jaw line and so far a lot of what I tried causes it to stand out more than if I didn't wear anything at all.
Kayla S.
I want a concealer that hides my blemishes but also takes away my acne does this concealer do the trick?
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
How long will your face not become oily?
Martha H.
Yuma, AZ
Does the Salicylic Acid dry out the areas you use this on?