25 Cloths

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Neutrogena Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Wipes With Vitamin E And Provitamin B5, Makeup Wipes, 25 Cloths #1!
How would you rate this product?
kristie J.
I absolutely LOVE these wipes, first and foremost they have a GREAT smell, very pleasant scent. these wipes are super moist and very soft and comfortable to the skin. they work amazingly at removing dirt, oil, and makeup, overall I would definitely recommend these!
pretty L.
Neutrogena Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Wipes With Vitamin E And Provitamin B5, Makeup Wipes, 25 Cloths #1 uploaded by pretty L.
This cleansing wipes works well esp in removing make up.. doesn’t strip my skin and has been helping with break outs from wearing a mask.Love the way it makes my skin feel. I have extremely sensitive skin and this does not irritate me. The smell is very appealing. Not strong at all. Leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth.I love the smell and the feel of this product. My face looks and feels smooth and silky. Will definitely be purchase it.thank you Neutrogena Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Wipes With Vitamin E And Provitamin B5, Makeup Wipes, 25 Cloths #1
Katie P.
Mount Pearl , NL
Neutrogena Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Wipes With Vitamin E And Provitamin B5, Makeup Wipes, 25 Cloths #1 uploaded by Katie P.
I absolutely love these Neutrogena skin balancing wipes! These cleansing wipes are for all skin types, and didn’t bother my skin at all. They have an excellent scent, and kept my skin soft. They are also made from 100% plant base which I absolutely love! I would highly recommend these wipes!
Tanya K.
Hamilton, ON
Not my favourite wipe - the material is very thin and I like a firmer, thicker wipe. It did get my makeup off but if you are looking for a deep clean you gotta wash! I like their wipes in the blue bag better. I received the sample from chickadvisor.
Martha S.
Neutrogena Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Wipes With Vitamin E And Provitamin B5, Makeup Wipes, 25 Cloths #1 uploaded by Martha S.
Okay let me get you really excited about an eco friendly but still amazing at removing youre make up wipes!! It's made from 100% plant based cloth and has important vitamins like vitamin E,and B5. It's formated for all skin types and was nice and gentle on mine. It removed my makeup without harsh tugging and little effort and smells so nice,kind of like a vanilla mint. But it is perfect and I will definitely be buying this again I'm the future!
Zahra A.
Neutrogena Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Wipes With Vitamin E And Provitamin B5, Makeup Wipes, 25 Cloths #1 uploaded by Zahra A.
I loveddd these Neutrogena Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Wipes. It not only cleansed but also nourished my skin. My makeup was completely off in just two wipes and the best part was that it didn’t leave my skin super dry. It is 100% plant-based and is infused with vitamin E and provitamin B5 to help fight pollution and renew skin’s look by removing makeup, oil and impurities. Neutrogena® Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Cloths Formulated without: Parabens, Soaps, Sulfates, Phthalates, Alcohol, Dyes Neutrogena Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Wipes With Vitamin E And Provitamin B5, Makeup Wipes, 25 Cloths #1

Looking for your answer?