BY NEUTROGENA

that m.
that m.
Neutrogena Skin-Aid is as necessary as bandaids in my first aid kit, and as a facial cream for extremely dry skin on the face. I discovered Skin-Aid by accident. A family member had a rash that itched like poison ivy, and all of the known topical lotions and creams didn't help. I tried everything from cortisone creams, calamine lotions, anything to stop an itch! Skin-Aid solved the itch problem, and helped clear up the rash as well. Dry skin around the laugh lines on the face were becoming overwhelming despite slathering on the highly recommended moisturizers. Gave the Skin-Aid a try and the dry skin went away; consequently I use it along with nightly facial creams.

This product is VERY difficult to find. Retail stores never stock it, and the online stores are usually out of stock. I purchase two tubes at a time, and use it sparingly. Sometimes when searching for this productI am lucky enough to find it in the larger size which is over 1 oz. Skin-Aid is worth the time it takes to search for it, worth the postage to have it sent, and worth the wait for it to arrive! Fortunately, I always seem to find it on Amazon!!!
Magda D.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Wellness Guru Expert
This cream is amazing!! It can be used for pain, itch, cuts, burns and chaffing just to name a few. I have tried dozens of skin care products for redness and chaffing skin and nothing came close the the results I've gotten with Neutrogena Skin Aid. As soon as I've applied it, the redness and flakiness disappeared. Unlike the other products I've tried, the results persisted for about 12 hours! I highly recommend this product.
Colie R.
Colie R.
Conway
I started using this product after I found out it actually started helping make my skin not be as oily. It felt as if it tightened my skin and helped keep harsh chemicals out. I work outside so I come in contact with a bunch of sweat and dirt but this product kept my skin tight and clean
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Great everyday treatment for all your skin needs! My skin is pretty sensitive to most products so I don't like to use many and this all in one lets me get away with just one product to meet my needs! It isn't harsh on the skin and does what it's suppose to do. Recommend!!!
Tahjanee J.
Tahjanee J.
Bridgeport,CT
I have tried everything to help my acne. Even proactive didn't work very well. I started using skin aid as a moisturizer before bed and my skin looks amazing! There's nothing out there that can compare with This product. Neutrogena really hit home with this product
Makenzie S.
Makenzie S.
Sulphur
Didn't dry out my hair, made me feel super great and I didn't want to return it. Smelled really super good and I bought it from the online site so I didn't know how it was gonna go but I'm so surprised and happy with this purchase I would purchase it again
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
New Wilmngtn, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This was so helpful when my face was peeling, preferably my nose. Sometimes when you are the beach your nose might peel so much it cuts and this cream helped! Also if your lips are cracked and dry like crazy in the winter months this should be your go-to.
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Compton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
cut my finger and bought this product, the cut healed very quickly. Used in on a couple of burns, the pain stopped and burn healed quickly. Got poisen Ivy and used it to stop the itch. This product is a great all around cream for minor burns, cuts, itches, etc. recommend this alot
Lupita H.
Lupita H.
San Pablo
Wow esta crema me gusta mucho es super absorbente fue la primera ves que la ise y me encanto su empaque en color rosa esta divino lo compre en mi local target muy cercas de mi , lo segire comprando cadaves que lo necesite
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
This product was pretty good actually. It did dry my face out a little bit but that's what all acne products do to my face so that was expected for me. It is very light though and didn't have much of an odor with as great for me.