BY NEUTROGENA #82 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Neutrogena® Shine Control Powder helps skin stay shine-free and fresh-looking all day. The lightweight powder with patent-pending rice protein technology acts like a sponge to absorb excess oil and instantly eliminates shine for a fresh look that lasts for 8 hours. Layers invisibly over makeup with a matte finish.

Works perfectly with Neutrogena® Shine Control Makeup & Shine Control Primer.

• Blends invisibly into skin for a flawless look that’s never overdone
  • Perfect for on-the-go touch ups
  • Won't over dry skin or clog pores

• Does this product really control my shine? How you guys like it?3 Answers
  • Does this product require a lot of touch ups throughout the day?2 Answers
  • Anyone know of any other brands that make a rice powder complex t...2 Answers
Neutrogena Shine Control Powder
  • "If you have oily skin it's best to pick Rimmel stay matte over neutrogena, but this is truly a good product and won't make you break you." in 13 reviews
  • "This isn't sufficient to control oily patches on my skin all day or anything, but if I dust it on it immediately gives me a matte finish without discoloring or displacing my makeup." in 5 reviews
  • "I have really oily skin and I always go to this powder when I wear a liquid or mousse foundation or BB/CC cream because I find that I can layer it without it looking powdery or cakey." in 3 reviews
Isabella B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It probably helps your makeup hold up for only 2 to 4 hours. It leaves a really nice matte finish. Sadly it doesn’t have any sun protection. The packaging is really nice and simple. Edit:Ive changed the review to three starts because when you start to hit pan you start seeing the rice protein which is a bit weird
Rachel C.
Carmel, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this whenever I am using my neutrogena liquid foundation just because it makes my face kind of shiny. This powder does a great job of making my face more matte and covering the shine. I may have to reapply at the end of the day if I am going out but other than that it usually lasts all day for me!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my FAVORITE shine control pressed powder! It's hypoallergenic and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It sets my makeup perfectly during the humid summers and does a fantastic job in keeping the shine away. I've gone through almost 3 of them since discovering it I love it that much!
Danie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Nidhi K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
HOLY GRAIL x10. I cannot explain how much this powder has saved me from looking like a greaseball at work post-lunchtime. No color at all in this powder, but still provides that pore-blurring effect we all look for. No breakouts from this, and my skin is veryyy sensitive. If you are an oily guy or gal, this product is 100% for you.
Ashley G.
Berlin, NH
I love this oil powder. I am a repeat buyer of it. I use it to set my foundation in the morning and also mid-day to help remove excess oil. The only con is that it can tend to look cakey if applied too heavily. I am very fair so it doesn't have a white cast on me, but it might for deeper skin tones. I would buy this again.
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Lizzie M.
Ormond Beach
This is a great product to have on the go! The mirror and the easy-application pad that comes with it are perfect for keeping around in the summer time when the heat makes your makeup run.
Lindsay N.
Lenexa, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I  think this is a Good product,  it does what it says it will. It' not crazy expensive but it's not at the bottom of the price point.  It' my go to brand. I love that it has products in it that help keep breakouts minimized.  Color selection is also very nice
Amanda W.
Macon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder because it's translucent. I can use it wth virtually any color foundation and it works flawlessly. I've never been a huge dewy fan and this really cuts the shine. Which helps when you live in such a humid place!
Cynthia G.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product last a long time? Or do you have to reapply often? Also, is it good with sensitive skin?
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more of a setting/baking powder or no?
serafima K.
I have very oily skin, and i bought another compacted powder, but it doesn't last very long. After about an hour my skin gets super oily. So does this work for oily skin? and how long does it usually last?
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really control my shine? How you guys like it?
Lauren F.
Anyone know of any other brands that make a rice powder complex type of thing? I know Palladio does but I'm allergic to one of their ingredients