BeautyFaceFace MakeupNeutrogena
Neutrogena Shine Control Powder

Neutrogena® Shine Control Powder

Neutrogena® Shine Control Powder

Anyone tried this over cream foundation ?
I vvEr time does the product break apart?
Does this make you break out ?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Shine Control Powder!
Product Highlights
...skin all day or anything, but if I dust it on it immediately gives me a matte finish without discoloring or displacing my makeup.in reviews
I have really oily skin and I always go to this powder when I wear a liquid or mousse foundation or BB/CC cream because I find that I can layer it without it looking powdery or cakey.in reviews
Porsha M.
Stockton, CA
Neutrogena® Shine Control Powder uploaded by Porsha M.
Neutrogena® Shine Control Powder uploaded by Porsha M.
This powder really controls shine . It instantly absorbs the oil and it’s really easy to apply . It’s translucent and it’s good for oily and combination skin. I recommend this powder to people all the time.
Elizabeth  P.
Hemingway, SC
Purchased at: CVS
I keep this powder in my purse. It's my daily use to keep the shine at bay. I get oily in the T-zone. I apply once mid-day and I am matte the remainder of the day. Love this powder!
Dana C.
Neutrogena® Shine Control Powder uploaded by Dana C.
This has been a holy grail of mine for quite some time now. I don't know many other people that use it but I absolutely love it. I have extremely oily skin in my T-zone which will literally make any foundation I have on disintegrate. With this powder I am able to get a full day wear and not be obnoxiously shiny. Yes I use an oily blotter every 4 hours, but if I didn't have this powder on I wouldn't have to use an oil blotter because I would have absolutely no make up on. Just oil. I would like to point out that this powder has a pink undertone. So although it says translucent it really isnt. It'll tint your face a bit with the pink undertone. I actually have a very yellow warm undertone so it ends up being okay and not being too awkward on my skin. I have a medium skin tone but I think anything deeper may look a bit ashy. all in all still something I can't live without!!
Angelina R.
Canyon Country
Neutrogena® Shine Control Powder uploaded by Angelina R.
I love this powder. It’s takes care of my shine when I am out an about. It’s lightweight and doesn’t leave you looking powdery. I have oily skin and it work wonders for me. I have used this for years and will continue to do so.
Ana Luiza V.
Great powder! Getting a the right tone of foundation takes so much effort, that i don't like a colored power to screw it up. So I use this clear one that smooths the skin, without changing the color of the foundation. Just don't apply too much
Jackquelyn D.
Wildwood
Works great for my oily skin. It's nice and light weight and is a translucent so it doesn't add any color! Love it
Ellie W.
My favorite setting powder! It is great for oily skin and cheaper than many higher end setting powders! I wish they had more color options than just translucent though as it does leave a bit of a white cast but for how well it sets my makeup
Arleth R.
Phoenix Az
Neutrogena® Shine Control Powder uploaded by Arleth R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Neutrogena® Shine Control Powder I love this powder the best powder I ever used before I really like it and I use it on top of my foundation I really like it it stops the oil to come out I like using it like a foundation and just wearing it on the bottom with out anything ❤️❤️
Amanda G.
I love super oily skin. This product does magic. I can go all day without a shiny face. It's awesome! Definitely recommend.
Iqra P.
Plano, TX
A decent translucent powder for setting face makeup. Is not the best powder I have used for my dry skin, it would probably better suit combination or oily skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tran T.
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone been able to find the Neutrogena® Shine Control Powder in stores in Toronto? First bought this in Walmart in US. Can only find them available online for purchase.