BY NEUTROGENA #77 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Neutrogena® Shine Control Powder helps skin stay shine-free and fresh-looking all day. The lightweight powder with patent-pending rice protein technology acts like a sponge to absorb excess oil and instantly eliminates shine for a fresh look that lasts for 8 hours. Layers invisibly over makeup with a matte finish.

Works perfectly with Neutrogena® Shine Control Makeup & Shine Control Primer.

• Blends invisibly into skin for a flawless look that’s never overdone
  • Perfect for on-the-go touch ups
  • Won't over dry skin or clog pores

• Does this product really control my shine? How you guys like it?2 Answers
  • Does this product require a lot of touch ups throughout the day?2 Answers
  • Anyone know of any other brands that make a rice powder complex typ...2 Answers
Neutrogena Shine Control Powder
  • "If you have oily skin it's best to pick Rimmel stay matte over neutrogena, but this is truly a good product and won't make you break you." in 13 reviews
  • "This isn't sufficient to control oily patches on my skin all day or anything, but if I dust it on it immediately gives me a matte finish without discoloring or displacing my makeup." in 5 reviews
  • "I have really oily skin and I always go to this powder when I wear a liquid or mousse foundation or BB/CC cream because I find that I can layer it without it looking powdery or cakey." in 3 reviews
Dana C.
Dana C.
Review for: Neutrogena Shine Control Powder Invisible 10, Invisible 10, .37 oz
This has been a holy grail of mine for quite some time now. I don't know many other people that use it but I absolutely love it. I have extremely oily skin in my T-zone which will literally make any foundation I have on disintegrate. With this powder I am able to get a full day wear and not be obnoxiously shiny. Yes I use an oily blotter every 4 hours, but if I didn't have this powder on I wouldn't have to use an oil blotter because I would have absolutely no make up on. Just oil. I would like to point out that this powder has a pink undertone. So although it says translucent it really isnt. It'll tint your face a bit with the pink undertone. I actually have a very yellow warm undertone so it ends up being okay and not being too awkward on my skin. I have a medium skin tone but I think anything deeper may look a bit ashy. all in all still something I can't live without!!
you k.
you k.
Review for: Neutrogena Shine Control Powder Invisible 10, Invisible 10, .37 oz
LOVE. THIS. STUFF. I do not have exceptionally oily skin, but I will say I am more than pleased with the amount of matifying staying-power this lovely powder has. Looks perfectly natural and unobtrusive on top of foundation when applied with a light hand (a little goes a long way), however, one might argue this as it can impart a slight white cast to skin if overdone. Not a complaint of mine, but that is only because I understand this can happen with any cosmetic product (too much of anything has the potential to appear overdone) that is over-applied. Great product. I highly recommend to keep shine at bay and makeup looking clean and fresh.
Rey G.
Rey G.
Temecula, CA
This is my go to for shine control! I will say the packaging is nice. Overall this is a fantastic product, I have oily skin and constantly have to find ways to remove excess shine from my face so I don't look like user my highlighter all over my face. Lol. This powder has such a light and airy feel to it, it's basically invisible, the biggest change you see when to apply this over your current foundation is how it practically mattes out your whole face, giving you more of that refreshed look, as opposed to sweaty! Lol. Over all a fantastic product, I highly recommend!
Morrigan F.
Morrigan F.
Hagerstown, MD
Review for: Neutrogena Shine Control Powder Invisible 10, Invisible 10, .37 oz
Bought this as a purse compact for touch-ups on the go for my super-oily skin. The texture seemed dry, somewhat patchy and very prone to caking when used to blot and control oil- even after blotting papers. If your makeup moves around at all it will settle in creases. If you have any flakiness at all (a healing pimple, flakes from retinol use) it will grab onto it and accentuate it. If you have dry skin, run. It went in the trash- and I almost always find a way to use up a product.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Berkley, MI
Review for: Neutrogena Shine Control Powder Invisible 10, Invisible 10, .37 oz
I'm a big fan of this product! I have really shiny/ oily skin and this makeup powder stays in place all day long!! It's easy to apply and is lightweight on my face! I'm a big fan of Neutrogena products so whether you have shiny skin or not, this is a GREAT product. Personally I don't really care for the pad applicator that came with this powder packs so I would suggest using a compact fluffy brush for application. But overall very happy with this product!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Neutrogena Shine Control Powder Invisible 10, Invisible 10, .37 oz
I have combo - oily skin so I do have to blot or touch up at least once during the day ! I bought this for the obvious reason of "shone control" and it does just that. I generally love Neutrogena products because they work well on my skin . If you are oily and have to touch up through out the day I would try this product out . It doesn't leave any weird white cast or anything but it does soak up all the oil and make you face look fresh again
Leymi D.
Leymi D.
This powder is the best thing in the world for oily skin, the line in general, if you are like me, the makeup does not last because of how greasy your skin is, this is for you and it is perfect, cover imperfections quite well, Open pores, acne marks but durability is just as impressive of this product, it is also so light and invisible that you can use it to touch up as many times as you want and no matter what skin tone you are.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Review for: Neutrogena Shine Control Powder Invisible 10, Invisible 10, .37 oz
I did not like this powder. It was reconmended to me through a fellow oilly friend and she raved about how amazing and it truly keeps the oily ways so naturally I bought it. This is supper grainey, it shows up powdery on the skin, and it makes you even oiler within 20 minutes. So unless you are constantly wanting to reapply do not get this powder because they're better powders out there for cheaper.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Neutrogena Shine Control Powder Invisible 10, Invisible 10, .37 oz
I have bought this powder at least 20 times. I LOVE this powder. Its perfect for touching up your makeup when you get a little shiny. I keeps my skin from looking oily. The best thing about this is you can reapply several times and it never looks cakey. I use this when I don't wear foundation also to keep my face from looking shiny. BEST translucent powder I have tried.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Salisbury, MD
Review for: Neutrogena Shine Control Powder Invisible 10, Invisible 10, .37 oz
I used this product for roughly a month, and I wasn't super thrilled with it. My skin was teenage acne skin, and there just wasn't enough coverage there for me. I will say that it never clogged my pores or caused additional breakouts, so if you need barely there coverage, this will work for you, but if you're someone who needs a little more, I'd look into other options.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product last a long time? Or do you have to reapply often? Also, is it good with sensitive skin?
LeeAnne F.
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more of a setting/baking powder or no?
serafima K.
serafima K.
I have very oily skin, and i bought another compacted powder, but it doesn't last very long. After about an hour my skin gets super oily. So does this work for oily skin? and how long does it usually last?
Angelina C.
Angelina C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Does this product require a lot of touch ups throughout the day?
Jenni E.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really control my shine? How you guys like it?