Neutrogena Shine Control Liquid Makeup  SPF 20

Neutrogena Shine Control Liquid Makeup SPF 20

BY NEUTROGENA

8 Hours of Shine Control; Won t Over Dry Skin. Lightweight, breathable formula; natural look. Titanium Dioxide Sunscreen. Rice Protein Complex Neutrogena® Shine Control Makeup helps provide 8 hour shine control in a lightweight, breathable formula.  Shine Control Makeup blends perfectly for natural-looking coverage with a soft, matte finish.  Broad-spectrum SPF 20 helps protect against sun damage. 215-273-8755. see more...

• I've been looking into starting to use liquid makeup foundation, ...2 Answers
  • Where can you buy neutrogena makeup in Canada? Be the first to answer!
  • I just bought this foundation for a better color match but I have...2 Answers
Neutrogena Shine Control Liquid Makeup  SPF 20
Neutrogena Shine Control Liquid Makeup SPF 20
  • "I also have oily skin, so the claims that this foundation made sounded promising for me: up to 8 hours of wear, for oily skin, controls shine, etc.... WRONG!" in 6 reviews
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
This is the worse foundation I have ever tried. It looks very cakey on the face .. I believe it was $13 so pricier than what I usually get which is the Maybelline FitMe foundation for $8. I have combination to oily skin that throughout the day gets very oily in the T-zone area so I thought well Neutrogena always has good stuff for the skin so I said why not. This foundation clings to dry patches and doesn't look natural at all. I will never purchase it again, I returned it immediately. Not only is it cakey on the skin but it is a thick foundation that is hard to get out of that bottle ... it needs a pump for sure thats one of the things that need to be improved as well as the formula. It is sticky and not very easy to apply to the face. My face actually hurt applying this on .. like having this foundation on felt like the skin on my face was burning maybe because it was literally sucking all the moisture out of my face. Like theres just so many things wrong with this foundation. Personally I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. However, what doesn't work for me might work for someone else so if you're interested in trying it knock yourself out.
Katie W.
Frankfort, KY
I have very pale, oily skin with acne and I bought this product looking for something to control the shine I get throughout the day. As a pale princess, I still wear foundation under this foundation regardless but the SPF is an added bonus. This foundation is build-able, with one layer of foundation giving me a light to low-medium coverage. I'm no stranger to applying more than one layer of foundation, so after two to three layers I have the coverage I'm looking for and it doesn't look cakey. I've tried this foundation both with a beauty blender (Real Techniques) and with a makeup brush (Elf) and I prefer the look with the beauty blender; it looks more like skin. The finish is nice. I've tried it three ways: with nothing on top, with just a translucent powder, and with a setting spray. By itself it isn't bad. It feels tacky for awhile but the feeling dissipates after awhile. My personal favorite way to wear this is with a setting spray on top.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
This is the best drugstore foundation I've ever used! I have very oily skin, I think this foundation helps a little for shine but I have never found a foundation that completely blocks shine. If it blocks shine or not its such a beautiful foundation! It looks so natural on the face, its super thick but the coverage is amazing and it never creases or cakes. It feels light and fresh on. Really pleasant scent. Love! Will re-purchase!
Makayla G.
This foundation is good when it comes to coverage. It's nice in consistency, but it does have a tendency to oxidize a shade darker. It's not heavy feeling on the skin, and it's easy to build. I wouldn't personally buy this again because I find that it really accentuates my fine lines, especially around my mouth. It needs to be set, I find that when I don't set this it moves around on my face, especially in hot and humid weather.
Brianna B.
Galena Park, TX
My first foundation that I've ever purchased was the Neutrogena Shine Control Liquid Makeup SPF 20, it was pretty affordable and recommended by my mom. At the time I thought it was great. The foundation had decent coverage, however over the years I have tested other foundations and preferred those to this one. Nonetheless, I will still recommend it to someone with dry skin and looking for build able coverage in a foundation.
Yari S.
Definitivamente no cumplió con lo que prometía, no es una base "mala" pero se supone que adquieres un producto por lo que dice prometer. Dice controlar el brillo por 8 horas & ser de cobertura ligera. Desde mi punto de vista & experiencia propia ¡esta base me hace brillar muchísimo¡ & provoca aun mas grasa de lo que es,pareciera que él maquillaje se esta derritiendo.
Chari C.
I have oil skin all seasons so in the summer I normally have to switch to powder foundation just to keep away the shine on my face. I've worn this in the summer and have had no problems with it. It feels like there isn't foundation on my face, but it does have a slight smell you may have to get over. I didn't mind the smell, but my mom hated it.
Regan S.
I love this foundation so much!! It is one of the only foundations that I can find that will match my skin tone correctly. I am very pale, and have a slight red undertone. This foundation is pretty lightweight, I do not even notice it when it is on my face. I will definitely purchase this foundation again!
Autumn K.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love it it's my favorite it's so moisturizing I just can't get enough i got it from ulta if you want to but it the only con I have is that i can never find my skin tone with kinda stinks but my skin tone it like a beigh and my skin type would be redness ans oily I would so buy its again
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
I don't think this worked well at all to help with shine control. It is a very heavy product, and also very yellow. I got the shade closest to my skin tone and it was still very very yellow. I think this actually made my face, especially my nose, even oiler than other products that I use.
Lizetth M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bad oily skin, does this actually work with shine control??
Michelle A.
Milan, IL
How many of you like this product? Does it take care of shine pretty well? my face is pretty oily and was wanting to try this out but I wanted opinions in the product before I make my purchase. please help!
Adriana O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this foundation for a better color match but I haven't opened it yet because I'm afraid to leave my current foundation..can anyone tell me the pros and cons of this foundation? Is it patchy...drying...does it last all day...
Nadia H.
markham, on
Does anyone know where I can buy Neutrogena foundation in Canada?
Alexis S.
I have really oily skin, and it's difficult to find a foundation that reduces or covers the inevitable shine. Would this product work for me, based on your personal experience with using it? I would love to find the miracle foundation!