BY NEUTROGENA

8 Hours of Shine Control; Won t Over Dry Skin. Lightweight, breathable formula; natural look. Titanium Dioxide Sunscreen. Rice Protein Complex Neutrogena® Shine Control Makeup helps provide 8 hour shine control in a lightweight, breathable formula.  Shine Control Makeup blends perfectly for natural-looking coverage with a soft, matte finish.  Broad-spectrum SPF 20 helps protect against sun damage. 215-273-8755.

Buy on ULTA*
Heather B.
Review for: 20 / Natural Ivory more...
I did not like this Foundation at all. The coverage is okay, but I couldn’t not get it to set on my nose whatsoever. I used a sponge, a brush, and my fingers, never worked for my nose. It faded after about 6 hours. I stared breaking out after wearing it for about four days. Would not recommend.
Savannah P.
Review for: 50 / Soft Beige more...
this foundation is okay...it’s very soft on the skin but isn’t full coverage. it’s pretty lightweight on the skin & it would be good for a beginner! however, the shade soft beige 50 looks like it would be my color while in the tube but when you apply it it’s very pinky. overall wouldn’t recommend!
Lesa G.
Kissimmee, FL
The feeling on my face feels amazing. Blends very well. Very affordable. I always get it at my nearest Walmart. I recommend anyone to get it. It doesn’t feel oily after and very long lasting. I recommend it to anyone.
Hailey C.
Ray, OH
Review for: 10 / Classic Ivory more...
I picked this up at Cvs and was NOT impressed. Again another foundation that does not work too great for combination oily skin. It made my skin super oily and has like close to 0 coverage . It’s a miss
Estefania S.
Covina, CA
I wanted to try a new drugstore foundation for everyday use & since I love Neutrogena facial care product i bought this but I was personally upset. The formula does feel like there's little pebbles kind of like an exfoliate (maybe because it has a rice complex) but I feel that it has personally deteriorated my face. I also have extremely oily skin and the make up does not stay on my skin by the end of the day its like I don't have any foundation. Personally did not like :/
sierra g.
Corbin
Review for: 60 / Natural Beige more...
i use the shine control liquid foundation on the areas that produce the most oils on my face (cracks of nose, between the brows on forehead and my chin) the reason i do this is so it helps keep my face from looking greasy and helps contour and bring out the detail in my face also. (i get a lighter color so my regular foundation creates a bronze look to help bring out my cheek bones and my jaw bones and make my forehead look a little smaller)
briannA w.
I have such oily skin so this foundation helped with the shine and offered me full coverage at a great price! I work as a waitress so it’s nice to be able to get off of work and still have my make up look nice and clean!
Darian C.
Review for: Nude more...
This is my daily foundation if I'm just going to school or running errands. I have combination and acne prone skin it works great for me and never causes breakouts. It lasts most of the day but does start getting a lil patchy towards the 16 hour mark, but best of all it keeps your face looking shine free use with matching powder it works way better together
caitlin m.
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
This foundation gives great sheer to medium coverage and is buildable while still looking natural. It definitely controls shine but doesn’t last quite as long as other brands. I have quite sensitive skin which is why I usually stick to this brand of makeup, and it keeps your skin a natural looking matte while not drying it out.
Estelle S.
Orlando
This Foundation makeup provides good coverage and broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 20. I'd have given it 5 stars, but you definitely don't want to wear it to the beach. It's a little too heavy for that. But if you're going to spend the day in and out of the sun, this is a great Foundation. Blends well and good coverage.
Lizetth M.
I have bad oily skin, does this actually work with shine control??
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
I haven't used this in about 6 years and haven't seen it for a while. Is it still around? Maybe my store is just always out?
Michelle A.
Milan, IL
How many of you like this product? Does it take care of shine pretty well? my face is pretty oily and was wanting to try this out but I wanted opinions in the product before I make my purchase. please help!
Alexis S.
I have really oily skin, and it's difficult to find a foundation that reduces or covers the inevitable shine. Would this product work for me, based on your personal experience with using it? I would love to find the miracle foundation!
Nadia H.
markham, on
Does anyone know where I can buy Neutrogena foundation in Canada?