Neutrogena® Shine Control Liquid Makeup

Shine Control Liquid Makeup

Does anyone tried this product, does it really looks so shiny? ?
Does this feel heavy on your face?
[product:neutrogena-shine-control-liquid-makeup-spf-20] ? I have really dry skin. Is this a dewy foundation?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Shine Control Liquid Makeup!
Natalia S.
San Antonio, TX
Neutrogena® Shine Control Liquid Makeup uploaded by Natalia S.
Review for: Buff
Ya me lo termine pero compraré otro es muy bueno para el uso diario y así no gasto tan rápido mis bases más costosas 😂. Pero tiene. Buena cobertura
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Neutrogena® Shine Control Liquid Makeup uploaded by Jennifer B.
Review for: Natural Ivory
Neutrogena Shine Control makeup applies really well and feels lightweight and allows my skin to breathe. I like that this has SPF 20 in it so I know that my skin is being protected from the sun's harmful rays. This makeup definitely last all day and give me a natural non-oily clear complexion
Estefani G.
Medium coverage, I use it with a primer to make last longer. I have oily skin so I do get a bit shiny with it after a while about 2-3 hours in, but I just do a touch up with powder
Lynley R.
Kansas City, MO
Great product. I am a perpetually-tired mom of a toddler and infant & this helps to minimize the look of dark under eye circles.
Maria B.
San Diego, CA
Its the right shade for me, I gab it a try because I have very oilyskin. NEVER again it made my skin feel very dry.
Carone J.
Moscow, ID
Neutrogena® Shine Control Liquid Makeup uploaded by Carone J.
Review for: Nude
Great foundation! Blends seamlessly and has SPF 20. Covers pores and is lightweight unless you want to build upon it. Controls shine really well. Not cakey or thick, which I love, so I can wear it for every season!
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
Neutrogena® Shine Control Liquid Makeup uploaded by Nicole R.
Neutrogena® Shine Control Liquid Makeup uploaded by Nicole R.
Review for: Nude
I really like this foundation. It looks pretty natural and not caked. I love the no shine formula because my skin is out of control. Very easy to apply with a brush no problem. I would definitely buy again.
Linda B.
Taylor, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
On clearance so I took a chance bought it. Very light weight. Not a full coverage but it is spf20. Very easy to apply with sponge I wouldn’t use a brush with this foundation. Yes I recommend.
Josie M.
Hartman, AR
Neutrogena® Shine Control Liquid Makeup uploaded by Josie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve always loved neutrogena product because it doesn’t break me out. This stuff doesn’t cause my face to look super shiny like most liquids do. It goes one evenly and a little goes a long ways. Great price and great product.
Susan S.
Toney, AL
I do enjoy wearing this if I plan on being out in the sun a lot. It helps keep my face from getting too burnt and still being able to look beautiful
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kim H.
Collinsville, MS
il y a 2 ans
Neutrogena® Shine Control Liquid Makeup ? I have really dry skin. Is this a dewy foundation?