BY NEUTROGENA

Emily B.
Elmhurst, IL
I used these many tears ago all of the time.  I had a pink shade for cheeks and even added on lip balm, and a light neutral shade which was put almost anywhere on face, shoulders, eye shadow.  They are very creamy but extremely shimmery which is only suited for those that want that. Would purchase again and perhaps mix with lotion for body highlight.
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Bria F.
Austell, GA
I love the pigment. I'm not too sure if I would purchase it again though. It doesn't seem to keep the moisture in for too long.
Hannah M.
I love this product and use it when I'm feeling like going out. It really brightens your face and makes you feel great
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Product apply well and smoothly, really recommend to other that want a great lasting product.I love this application
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.Best Regards.
noussa r.

"I do love neutrogena products and having one that helps your lashes is a plus. I like that it is not waterproof so it makes it easier to clean off without rubbing my face off. It is an easy formula to work with and glides on smooth, have not had any trouble with fall out or clumpiness. Very happy with this product"