BY NEUTROGENA

The sheer, part lotion, part sesame oil formula of Neutrogena Body Lotion silkens your skin while it moisturizes. A whisper light skin-silkening moisturizer. Feel the difference.  The sheer, part lotion, part sesame oil formula of Neutrogena Body Lotion silkens your skin while it moisturizes.  It s so sheer, it absorbs instantly to allow your skin to breathe.  The whisper-light lotion glides on easily and leaves skin soft and silky. Absorbs instantly Softens and silkens skin Non-comedogenic Questions or Comments?

• This product of Neutrogena body emulsion is a great product for d...1 Answers
  • Been using this for years..having a hard time finding it..please ...1 Answers
  • Do any of the main retail chains carry this product? I had a sam...2 Answers
Jess L.
Post Falls, ID
Great lotion for a great price. I bought a few large bottles on sale a handful of years ago and have yet to buy it again. Not sure if it's still made. Goes on light, non oily feel. Leaves skin feeling ultra soft. Neutral soft scent. The pumps seem to break quicker than other products though.
Valarie R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this as a gift from my mother, it's a pretty light lotion and I would consider it to be a " summer " moisturizer. There is no strong scent which I do like, it's not sticky, it takes about 5 minutes to dry which isn't to bad compared to other lotions that can take up to 20-30 minutes to fully dry! I just don't find this to be moisturizing ENOUGH for me, even in the summer, I have to apply once in the morning and once at night because my hands will be dry again ( and I have normal skin ) you do get a lot in the bottle and the pump works fantastic.
Kelly F.
Plympton, MA
I like this and it works great! My skin looks smooth and it comes out great! I tend to layer it on because I like the feeling of lotion seeping in to my skin. This is a great option for a light weight formula!!
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
Just bought my first bottle a few weeks ago and I really like this. Moisturizes my skin and isn't too heavy which is great for this hot summer weather. And honestly, the scent is the strongest seller for me, the sesame is light but so tasty. I love smelling like this lotion. Not sure if it's considered pricey, spent about $7 on it which can be a bit much for me but it's not bad. Will definitely buy again.
Sarah M.
Fenton, MO
This is my go-to lotion, and has been ever since my mom introduced it to me. Its light and smooth, and I use it daily on my body, and also on a cotton pad to remove eye makeup. I buy it online, but its available at Walgreens. I wouldn't recommend any other body lotion.
Anna L.
Hillsboro
Smell is wonderful. If you've used the sesame oil, the smell is similar. I like that the lotion is light, not sticky, blends easily. I purchased at CVS for a little under $10, which I think is expensive for the size. I would buy it again if it went on sale.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion is amazing!! I put it on in the morning and it keeps me moisturized all day without having to reapply it. The price is also really nice too. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I drown myself in this everyday after the shower. Smells so good and refreshing and really leaves my skin feeling so soft. I pair this with the body oil and its an awesome combo. Ive been using this for years now
Marie K.
I have used this for many years and now they renewed the formula. It is horrible. The lovely smell is gone and it is now a sticky lotion that sits on my skin for hours. I am deeply disappointed and have to look for something else.
Parsa B.
Why did Neutrogena take away the great clean smell this lotion had? It was perfect and it relaxed me. Now I smell nothing. I am deeply disappointed. Not everyone wants everything fragrance free. PLEASE BRING THE FRAGRANCE of the sheer oil lotion back!
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this worth the purchase ? If so where can I buy this ?
Richelle G.
Matthews, NC
Do any of the main retail chains carry this product? I had a sample bottle from a hotel and I love it! I can't seem to find it anywhere locally.
Christina E.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product of Neutrogena body emulsion is a great product for dry skin. I use in mainly in the winter when I am very dry but also enjoy it in the summer to keep my skin hydrated.
LeeAnn B.
North Attleboro, MA
Been using this for years..having a hard time finding it..please tell me it's still being made..best skin product I've ever used. Help I'm almost out!!