BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

Our lightweight body moisturizer that’s part lotion, part sesame oil silkens your skin while it moisturizes. This luxuriously sheer formula, enriched with sesame seed oil, glides on easily and absorbs quickly, allowing skin to breathe and leaving it feeling soft, smooth, and supple. Perfect for every day moisturizing needs.

• Absorbs quickly
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)

How To Use :

• Apply on your skin after bathing, shaving, sun and throughout the day.

Ingredients:-

Water, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, PEG/PPG-20/6 Dimethicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, Titanium Dioxide.

• This product of Neutrogena body emulsion is a great produ...1 Answers
  • Been using this for years..having a hard time finding it....1 Answers
  • Do any of the main retail chains carry this product? I h...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Sheer Oil-Lotion
  • "This lotion goes on smooth and is t greasy like a lot of other products. It really fights dry skin! I use it daily." in 62 reviews
  • "Not only does this lotion smell great but it also makes my sensitive skin silky and smooth! I have always had trouble finding lotions that didn't irritate me, but this one seems to soothe my skin! Wonderful product!" in 32 reviews
Jess L.
Post Falls, ID
Great lotion for a great price. I bought a few large bottles on sale a handful of years ago and have yet to buy it again. Not sure if it's still made. Goes on light, non oily feel. Leaves skin feeling ultra soft. Neutral soft scent. The pumps seem to break quicker than other products though.
Valarie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this as a gift from my mother, it's a pretty light lotion and I would consider it to be a " summer " moisturizer. There is no strong scent which I do like, it's not sticky, it takes about 5 minutes to dry which isn't to bad compared to other lotions that can take up to 20-30 minutes to fully dry! I just don't find this to be moisturizing ENOUGH for me, even in the summer, I have to apply once in the morning and once at night because my hands will be dry again ( and I have normal skin ) you do get a lot in the bottle and the pump works fantastic.
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
Just bought my first bottle a few weeks ago and I really like this. Moisturizes my skin and isn't too heavy which is great for this hot summer weather. And honestly, the scent is the strongest seller for me, the sesame is light but so tasty. I love smelling like this lotion. Not sure if it's considered pricey, spent about $7 on it which can be a bit much for me but it's not bad. Will definitely buy again.
Anna L.
Hillsboro
Smell is wonderful. If you've used the sesame oil, the smell is similar. I like that the lotion is light, not sticky, blends easily. I purchased at CVS for a little under $10, which I think is expensive for the size. I would buy it again if it went on sale.
Kelly F.
Plympton, MA
I like this and it works great! My skin looks smooth and it comes out great! I tend to layer it on because I like the feeling of lotion seeping in to my skin. This is a great option for a light weight formula!!
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I drown myself in this everyday after the shower. Smells so good and refreshing and really leaves my skin feeling so soft. I pair this with the body oil and its an awesome combo. Ive been using this for years now
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This lotion is amazing!! I put it on in the morning and it keeps me moisturized all day without having to reapply it. The price is also really nice too. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Marie K.
I have used this for many years and now they renewed the formula. It is horrible. The lovely smell is gone and it is now a sticky lotion that sits on my skin for hours. I am deeply disappointed and have to look for something else.
Raynelle P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
This is honestly my favorite lotion ever!! I am 34, so keeping my skin moisturized is super important. I grew up with my mom using neutrogena rainbath light sesame oil on me after each bath, and since I was little I always loved the scent. It's not too strong, and not too light. It is perfect, and very fresh smelling. When I got older I seen there was a light sesame body lotion and I got super excited, because I had never tried the lotion, and I bought it. The smell is exactly the same as rainbath oil! Its just so delightful. the lotion is also not thick or greasy. It's just perfect and moisturizes great! I highly recommend this lotion to anyone!!
Parsa B.
Why did Neutrogena take away the great clean smell this lotion had? It was perfect and it relaxed me. Now I smell nothing. I am deeply disappointed. Not everyone wants everything fragrance free. PLEASE BRING THE FRAGRANCE of the sheer oil lotion back!
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this worth the purchase ? If so where can I buy this ?
Richelle G.
Matthews, NC
Do any of the main retail chains carry this product? I had a sample bottle from a hotel and I love it! I can't seem to find it anywhere locally.
Christina E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product of Neutrogena body emulsion is a great product for dry skin. I use in mainly in the winter when I am very dry but also enjoy it in the summer to keep my skin hydrated.
pLeeAnn B.
North Attleboro, MA
Been using this for years..having a hard time finding it..please tell me it's still being made..best skin product I've ever used. Help I'm almost out!!