BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

Our lightweight body moisturizer that’s part lotion, part sesame oil silkens your skin while it moisturizes. This luxuriously sheer formula, enriched with sesame seed oil, glides on easily and absorbs quickly, allowing skin to breathe and leaving it feeling soft, smooth, and supple. Perfect for every day moisturizing needs.

• Absorbs quickly
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)

How To Use :

• Apply on your skin after bathing, shaving, sun and throughout the day.

Ingredients:-

Water, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, PEG/PPG-20/6 Dimethicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, Titanium Dioxide.

• This product of Neutrogena body emulsion is a great produ...1 Answers
  • Been using this for years..having a hard time finding it....1 Answers
  • Do any of the main retail chains carry this product? I h...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Sheer Oil-Lotion
  • "This lotion goes on smooth and is t greasy like a lot of other products. It really fights dry skin! I use it daily." in 62 reviews
  • "Not only does this lotion smell great but it also makes my sensitive skin silky and smooth! I have always had trouble finding lotions that didn't irritate me, but this one seems to soothe my skin! Wonderful product!" in 32 reviews
Jess L.
Post Falls, ID
Great lotion for a great price. I bought a few large bottles on sale a handful of years ago and have yet to buy it again. Not sure if it's still made. Goes on light, non oily feel. Leaves skin feeling ultra soft. Neutral soft scent. The pumps seem to break quicker than other products though.
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
cently stayed at a hilton hotel where they had this as a travel size sample in the bathroom. it was lovely and went on so smooth that i instantly fell in love with it, noted the name and came right home to see if it was available to order. i found it not only in a small size (which i would have gladly taken!) but in a large 32 fl oz bottle! it came quickly and is exactly how i remembered it. my MOST favorite lotion. light and cool and easily applyable, esp for the summer. no weight to it at all! and it smells AMAZING!!! love this stuff!
Jennifer M.
Detroit, MI
I love the feel of the light lotion after a shower to help moisture my dry winter skin. I start to use the lotion and oil around winter time and alternate between both of them daily to help my skin.
Jill W.
Columbus
My skin has become silky smooth and without itch or dryness for about 2 months now. I use this after each shower to prevent dry skin. My knees and elbows love me back now!!! Thanks Neutrogena!
Valarie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this as a gift from my mother, it's a pretty light lotion and I would consider it to be a " summer " moisturizer. There is no strong scent which I do like, it's not sticky, it takes about 5 minutes to dry which isn't to bad compared to other lotions that can take up to 20-30 minutes to fully dry! I just don't find this to be moisturizing ENOUGH for me, even in the summer, I have to apply once in the morning and once at night because my hands will be dry again ( and I have normal skin ) you do get a lot in the bottle and the pump works fantastic.
Kennedy A.
isla vista
I use this every time I need lotion and the giant bottle seems like it’ll never run out. I also like that it doesn’t leave unpleasant residue on the skin. A great body lotion that’s very light but also very moisturizing. Pretty sure there is no scent or maybe a faint one. I recommend highly. Nothing fancy but it’s a great no frills body lotion.
Nikki M.
Stafford Springs
I call this lotion the “cousin” of the Neutrogena Sesame Body Oil. The smell is my favorite part about the product! It’s delightful. This lotion spreads on easily and is lightweight. I’d say it is best used for summer (I prefer something heavier during winter).
Anna L.
Hillsboro
Smell is wonderful. If you've used the sesame oil, the smell is similar. I like that the lotion is light, not sticky, blends easily. I purchased at CVS for a little under $10, which I think is expensive for the size. I would buy it again if it went on sale.
Kelly F.
Plymouth, MA
I like this and it works great! My skin looks smooth and it comes out great! I tend to layer it on because I like the feeling of lotion seeping in to my skin. This is a great option for a light weight formula!!
Fabiola S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I drown myself in this everyday after the shower. Smells so good and refreshing and really leaves my skin feeling so soft. I pair this with the body oil and its an awesome combo. Ive been using this for years now
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this worth the purchase ? If so where can I buy this ?
Richelle G.
Matthews, NC
Do any of the main retail chains carry this product? I had a sample bottle from a hotel and I love it! I can't seem to find it anywhere locally.
Christina E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product of Neutrogena body emulsion is a great product for dry skin. I use in mainly in the winter when I am very dry but also enjoy it in the summer to keep my skin hydrated.
pLeeAnn B.
North Attleboro, MA
Been using this for years..having a hard time finding it..please tell me it's still being made..best skin product I've ever used. Help I'm almost out!!