BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Tanya J.
Overall great product. I do love Neutrogena products and they definitely meet my expectations. I purchased this at Walmart.
Kalan C.
Louisville, KY
I bought this sunscreen for a trip I was taking. With further research I discovered that the SPF did not work well with my skin tone and ended up giving it to my boyfriend instead. He loves it and now uses it daily. I ended up buying the SPF 15 version.
This product is amazing for those with sensitive skin. My skin tends to be extremely sensitive no matter what I do and this product is an absolute blessing.
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
The only sunscreen my son can use it works wonders for use and highly recommend for anyone with sensitive skin
Adelina F.
BRADFORD, BRADFORD
Loved this product on holiday it was amazing and it protected my skin perfectly an my skin did not burn and looked and smelled amazing. I was very happy with the protection it gave my and I'm planing to habit with me in every holiday. Great price as well I recommend it. Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+
Kristen M.
Waco, TX
I love this product. I can't use just any sunscreen on my face because I break out. This minimizes my chances for a break out!
Shaira G.
I have a sensitive skin and no matter how much I sunscreen I put on my skin. It still doesn't work. I always get sun burns when going to the beach
Mayra R.
This product has alot of quantity for it and you just need a little bit because it goes a long way. It is great to protect your skin from the sun and it don't matter what skin type you have. It is also for sensitive skin and the spf is 30 which is good.
Holly L.
I always use neutrogena sunscreen . It's not greasy or oily and is really good on sensitive skin
Katie S.
Tucson
This sun screen does not irritate my skin. However, it does get pretty clumpy really fast as compared to some other sunscreens in a squeeze tube. Also, the product does not blend into the skin evenly. I am going to buy again but it isn't the best thing ever
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??