BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
jessica c.
Richlands, VA
If you have fair skin like me ans get burnt easily then I would advise you to try this i applied it and was out the whole day in the sun and did not get burnt.Its a great product.
Juliana A.
This product gave me rashes all of there spf products do. I absolutely hate his product. I definitely would not recommend this to anyone becuase it can make you break out and get rashes on the face. This product can give face problems because it reacts in the sun to give off these effects.
Alexis C.
Vallejo, CA
Sensitive? Ha! I had the worst red rash allergic reaction to this.  Never again will I purchase this or any other Neutrogena sunscreen!
Sherri W.
Don't really care for this product much. It makes me break out and it's expensive and don't work well.
Amanda B.
Brandon, FL
I have very sensitive skin, so seeing this was made for that, I got excited. This is not for sensitive skin. Something in this product makes my skin sting and feel like it's burning. Would not recommend.
Abigail B.
Silsbee, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have dry skin and this just didn't rub in well. Tried it more than once but I couldn't get it to work for me.
BOTTOM LINE No, I would not recommend this to a friend
Amber C.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This sunscreen is amazing I use it on y face anytime we do any water activity and it helps my face tremendously!!!!! Would so recommend this to my friends and family
Tracy R.
Chesterfield, VA
Caused iritation to my face had to immediately remove. Not sure which ingredient caused it but I can wear regular sunscreen no problem (hate wearing regular sunscreen because the oil causes minor breakouts on my faces).
Emily K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This says it's for sensitive skin, but I broke out in a rash after using it. For obvious reasons, I will never buy this again.
Patria M.
Doral
Is good, and protects very well, i liked but i don't love it. i always buy for house and used, the price in my country not always is ok.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??