BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Alexa G.
Fleetwood
This sunscreen is great for people who have sensitive skin like myself. This brand is a little more pricey than others, but seems to be worth it. I prefer Neutrogena sunscreen over other brands because this is not as harsh on the skin as others can be.
Trudy L.
South Boston, VA
My sons skin is really sensitive so I went to a brand that I trusted and decided to pick this up and it worked really well at protecting his skin and he did not have any bad reactions plus it went on smoothly with no stickiness and did not appear greasy
Caito T.
This is the best sunscreen lotion for sensitive skin. It goes on evenly, rubs in on skin, and feels ultra light. It is Water- and sweat-resistant which is perfect for all the fun summer activities I'm up to when needing sunscreen. I would def recommend.
Erin H.
Florence , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of the best sunscreens out! It doesn't cost very much ($6 at Walmart) and it's easy to apply. Doesn't have a strong smell and it doesn't leave my face white. It does help keep me from getting sunburned. I also use this for my son since he is fair skinned.
Katelyn D.
Springfield Ohio
I love this product it real good for sensitive skin. It met definitely met my expectations. I bought this at Walmart it was cheap it was very effective I really liked it  I wasn't disappointed by this product there is really no room for improvement
Taylor B.
Fairfax, VA
I am a 20 year old with very sensitive, porcelain skin and this stuff works wonders! It doesn't go on too oily so I am able to put it on my face without having to worry about it making me break out or anything and it definitely does the job!
Haley H.
I have very sensitive skin, and this sunscreen did not break me out! My face didn't burn, and it also felt really comfortable with the product on. A little bit goes a long way, so it's great for the price! I would definitely buy this product again.
Alyssa J.
Des Moines, IA
This is one of the only sunscreens I am able to use on my face without getting crazy breakouts since I have really sensitive skin. It's not greasy and it's really affordable. I love this stuff, I use it all the time in the summer. Would recommend!
Mary G.
I have very sentisive skin and also very oily skin, but this moisturizer helps control most of that, especially in the summer when I need it the most. I have noticed a few times it does leave my skin a little oily towards the end of the day, which could just be from being out all day long.
Kristin W.
Welcome, NC
My face always broke out using anything with spf and my pores would get clogged or my face would be oily or greasy feeling.

I had a friend recommended this to me and it's been great for the summer when I need protection from the sun.. it doesn't feel oily and it doesn't clog my pores!
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??