BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Michele M.
Mayfield
Keeps your skin moisturized, isn't too sticky but feels a little greasy. Definitely helps keep your skin feeling hydrated and safe! Smells great as well
Sheila N.
Hephzibah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion as a sunscreen work very good. It's not too oily. It's not very good in the water but is really recommended for people with sensitive skin.
Saira R.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great product, I promise! I have extremely sensitive skin and this week is my first time using it. It's pretty gentle on my skin. I love It!
Andrea D.
Greer, SC
I love this sunscreen. My face burns with all other sunscreens but not with this one. I use this mainly for my face bc it is so senitive and expensive.
SNI R.
Tampa, FL
I have been using this product, I have oily skin. It's works on me, I don't feel greasy or sticky but yes I don't like the white cast that it creates.
Elana G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great sun screen. I use this on my face because I have sensitive skin. This protects mt skin when I'm outside. I like the fact that this is only 30 spf
Kristi T.
Flagstaff
I love this sunscreen! It's perfect for my sensitive skin! Protects so well but doesn't cause any skin issues like I get from so many other sunscreens!
TANNIKA M.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I ONLY USE SUNSCREEN ON VACATION-- I AM A SUN WORSHIPPER -- AND HAVE NOT GOTTEN BURNT SO I GUESS ITS WORKING ..LOL & I APPLY I BIT UNDER MY FOUNDATION.
Elodia B.
Definitely works for my sensitive skin!! My skin is easily irritated as well as being oily. I've yet to have any problems with extra oil or break outs.
Elisabeth M.
Philadelphia, PA
I have very sensitive skin and this stuff is great. It gets the job done but not harsh on my skin. A little pricey but worth it for the sun protection.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??