BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Emily L.
Favorite sunscreen for using on my face. I have sensitive/oily skin and always have a hard time finding sunscreens that aren't heavy. This stuff is great!
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product because it contains SPF 30 which is just amazing. I lived how my skin observes the product and its very light on the skin. Recommended.
Tracy W.
Norwich, CT
A bit pricey for a smaller sized bottle but well worth it ! My face is so sensitive & this does not clog pores or cause burning/ stinging around my eyes !
deasia c.
Herkimer, NY
This is a really great sunblock it does exactly what its supposed to and it doesn't dry my skin out like most other sunblocks it was definitely repurchase!
Ashley N.
Friendswood, TX
I tend to have sensitive skin, so this one works miracles. Me being fair skin, with freckles, this lotion helps keep me protected without being too heavy.
Natalie C.
Los Angeles, CA
I prefer using this other than any other sunscreen because this doesn't leave your face looking white and I absolutely hate the smell of natural sunscreen.
Angelique B.
I have sensitive skin so I need to be very careful on what I use on my face. I trust neutrogena, I've used other products from the brand and I love it all!
Julie B.
Panama City, FL
I wear this everyday it's a great sunscreen & moisturizer very light! I normally have problems with sunscreens making me break out but this one is awesome
Kenyotta S.
Baton Rouge , LA
This not a good product to use if you have eczema I broke out from this product I have learned that everything that says sensitive is not meant for my skin
Desiree D.
Cape Coral, FL
I have very sensitive skin, so for me this sunscreen works so well. It doesn't leave a white residue either and keeps my skin hydrated in the Florida sun.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??