BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
BJ D.
Santa Paula, CA
I don't use sunblock as much as I should, becuz of all te chemicals and parabens...but when I do, I use Neutrogena, because I trust it more than the others.
priscilla b.
Laveen, AZ
My skin is very sensitive & fair complected. Neutrogena is my go to for my facial sunscreen. I've never experienced sunburn or irritations using this brand.
Juli M.
Ellenton, FL
Stayed on after swimming in the gulf at the beach, has no greasy feeling, and protected the sensitive skin on my face, but had an odd, chemical scented odor.
This product is amazing for those with sensitive skin. My skin tends to be extremely sensitive no matter what I do and this product is an absolute blessing.
Samantha B.
Kihei, HI
I have used this product before and don't care much for it. Although it rubbed in good, when I came out of the water I had milky white water beads left on me
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have always said that you can't never go out without sunscreen and this one just makes my life a lot easier and it's perfect for the weather of my country
Kayla C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great for me and my daughters sensitive skin. I wear it everyday, it doesn't smell bad or feel tacky. Would recommend, even if you don't have sensitive skin!
Nicole B.
Ive used this a few times on me and my sister has used this. I had no problems with it but my sister is allergic to it. Really good product would recommend.
Ana R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product... Just knowing my skin is being protected makes you feel better... The smell isn't to strong and makes your skin feel really nice and soft
Samantha G.
Love this product! I have rosacia and eczema and this is the only brand of sunscreen I can use without irritation. Does not leave a greasy or thick feeling.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??