BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Angela C.
Wellsboro, PA
This is the best sunscreen for my daughter and I. We have very sensitive skin and sunscreen always caused problems for us. I am so glad I found this sunscreen!
Leah P.
Newland, NC
I use this on my face because when I use normal sunscreen, my skin becomes so sensitive, it starts itching and breaks out. Love this product and the coverage.
Marie L.
bellmead
Awesome formula, it doesnt feel heavy on the skin at all and it works wonders, i used it at vacations this past week and i will continue purchasing it love it!
Dagne S.
WILMINGTON, North Carolina
Me gusta mucho e provado muchos productos para mi skin care y está me encanta deja todo hermoso es el mejor me alegro que aya un producto fenomenal y efectivo
Angela G.
Cottondale
Was so great to get out in the water without worrying about my lotion coming off. I got a good start in a tan with no sun burn . Love it and will buy more soon
Raelyn B.
i always stayed protected with this sunscreen i use it on my family for when we go out to the lake. i bought it from the local walmart and i wasnt disappointed
Kay K.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is an
inexpensive and high-value product for all those with sensitive skin.
It's light-weight and has never irritated my skin.This is pretty inexpensive.
Shirley T.
Roanoke, VA
+My skin is super sensitive and doesn't take much to irritate it. This product does not cause me any irritation and doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my face.
Lora P.
I'm extremely fair complected, and burn easily. This sunscreen is one I trust without question. It applies smoothly, covers well, and gives lasting protection.
Francis F.
Orlando, FL
Really enjoyed using this product. Doesn't feel greasy on the skin. Easy to apply. Extremely affordable. I believe I purchased it from a pharmaceutical store.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??