BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Kaylee B.
Very light weight on the skin, nothing too heavy when applying. The product was effective, I did not burn on my face and only applied once! I've used it more than once and both times I didn't burn! Very good product.
Danelle C.
Miami, OK
This is one of the only sunscreen I can wear without makeup and it does not make my skin break out! Not a super matter texture, but is great for my sensitive skin.
Janie G.
Pearsall, TX
Thus is the only product I trust for my daughter. She has Lupus and sun exposure can trigger a flair up. This product truly helps keep her condition under control.
Aerial E.
This doesn't make you feel oily and actually protects your skin! I hate the greasy feeling I get from most sunscreens & I didn't get that at all. I will definitely be buying this again, and recommending it to friends!
MaryAlice F.
Louisville, KY
I love this so mmmmuuucchhhh!!!!!!! It's amazing and it doesn't break me out . I am EXTREMELY pale and I didn't get sunburnt the whole time I was on spring break
Alex S.
This is the onky sunscreen i can put on my face without breaking out so I feel it is a very good choice. It also keeps my skin safe and I never get burnt with this on!
Tesia'Jay L.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
On my trip to Morocco I quickly wedged this into my travel bag. I had never used sunscreen but I figured, "Its Africa, its hot!". The product fit nicely in my bag and it did the job. It wasn't oily and even kept my body a little cooler.
Taylor E.
Topeka
I do like this.! It's hard to find stuff I'll actually like, and I like this! I have senstive skin, so I'm very picky. I'm not one to step out on a limb, but I did with this and it was a good choice.
Chelsea W.
Purvis, MS
I love this awesome product. Very easy to use. It met all my expectations and kept me from getting a sunburn. I bought this product at target for the first time before a beach trip this summer. I would definitely recommend this for anyone!
Heather D.
Love this sunscreen for both myself and my kids. We suffered from sunscreen break outs from other brands until we found this at the local Walmart - totally love it
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??