BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Rabiya K.
I always used it whenever i go out because it protects me from sunlight!! It helps my skin protect itself from the dangerous rays that might damage my skin and make it age fast!
Alexis V.
Salem, OR
This is a great, lightweight face sunscreen to use. I mostly use it in the summer when I really need the extra sunscreen on my face, otherwise I use a moisturizer with spf 20
Julie N.
Huntington Station, NY
This stuff definitely works well. It isn't really translucent. It will still be a little bit white no matter how hard you rub it in. It's worth not getting burned though.
Heather M.
Alden, NY
It's nice because it goes on smooth and doesn't feel greasy. Seems to soak in well and do a great job protecting my skin without the breakouts I get from other products.
This product does its job and protects skin well against sun rays. It doesn't feel super oily or greasy. It's smooth and easily layerable. I will definitely repurchase.
Brenda S.
Dallas, TX
Smells nice, not at all like a sunscreen. Goes on not too thick. Doesn't feel heavy or sticky. Lasts hours in the sun without having to reapply and never let's me burn.
Angelina L.
This sunscreen is great especially if u have sensitive or dry skin!! I get burned by the sun very easily and this works great it isn't harsh at all!! I really recommend!!
Tifanee W.
Odessa, FL
Love this sunscreen for my face! It goes on like a normal moisturizer and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily, which is a huge plus when it comes to quality sunscreens.
First L.
Delhi, CA
The sensitive sunscreen is great. This really helps with my sensitive skin. Because of this product I never get sunburns . When I'm out for a walk this helps a lot.
Anisha P.
Southaven, MS
This subscreen is perfect for my face because I have sensitive skin but also oily acne prone skin and this doesn't block my pores or feel heavy and greasy! Love it
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??