BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Tabatha E.
Satsuma
I always love any Neutrogena products.They are always very mild on my skin and never dries my skin or causes it to be overly oily. I would recommend Neutrogena products to everyone.
Natalie H.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We recently went to the Dominican Republic. With it being winter we lost a lot of our color from the summer. This sunscreen worked wonders! We never got sunburned.
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Love this sunscreen during summer! It keeps my face from getting sunburnt. Amazing packaging. Very effective. Would re purchase this product over and over again !! Recommend for everyone!!!!!!
Brittanie P.
Kansas City, MO
This product was effective for a sunscreen. I was not impressed with the size of the bottle compared to the price. I can find a cheaper option of the same quality.
Wanda R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Wasn't what I was expecting it wasnt that bad but for my sensitive skin I needed something else but I would recommend it for someone with less sensitive skin issue
nicole k.
Baltimore, MD
I bought the sensitive skin neutrogena sun screen because I break out easily. This sunscreen didn't make me break out as much as regular sunscreen but it wasn't 100% breakout free
Paige B.
This is my favorite sunscreen! It doesn't have a harsh smell like some other sunscreens do. It also doesn't leave me greasy, which is a huge plus because I already have oily skin!
Melissa B.
I absolutely love this sunscreen. I have dry to combination skin, and it doesn't break my skin out. I love to apply this before my makeup and it goes on beautifully.
Carmen F.
springfield
I used this stuff everyday in Las Vegas for my face. It was great and was a moisturizer also. Great value for the price. I bought it at Walmart, and I would again in a heart beat!
Rabiya K.
I always used it whenever i go out because it protects me from sunlight!! It helps my skin protect itself from the dangerous rays that might damage my skin and make it age fast!
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??