BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Marlana B.
Gainesville, GA
This sunscreen is perfect for my sensitive skin. I can even use it on my face! Sunscreen can feel sticky and oily, but this one left me feeling like I applied regular lotion. I would recommend this product.
Renee H.
Bedford, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Its great for your skin. Keeps the sun out. Its real gentle and has an ok smell. Its ok priced and you get what you pay for. Packaging is bland but i guess its ok. Didnt really catch my eye as a first pick but it was worth it after i gave it a shot.
Gladys G.
Charlotte, NC
Smells great, it feels no greasy at all and is not heavy, after you use it you will love it, it does not matter the price any more when the product has good quality. I like to use it because is oil free
Sarah S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A truly good sunscreen for sensitive skin. My skin is very sensitive and most sunscreens bother it, but this one I can wear with no problems. It's lightweight and won't clog pores
Caroline P.
Good, affordable sunscreen for sensitive skin. I was happy that I didn't break out afterwords after having it on all day. All in all, very happy with the quality of the product.
Ashley A.
Pretty awesome product, smells good, price is right, very effective, perfect for my skin because i do have sensitive skin but its a little to oily for my face, overall i would re purchase this product!
Theresa Z.
Jupiter, FL
This product works well for sensitive skin. Absorbs well and is never irritating. It does what it says when it comes to protecting the skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
I prefer this brand because it doesn't clog my pores when I have to use it on my face. I use sensitive skin because I do indeed have sensitive skin. It is about 8-10 dollars. I use it every summer.
This sunscreen was creamy and did not burn my skin. I felt it protected my skin after some ding the day at the beach and later to the pool. I did reapply to the face and shoulders once I arrived to the pool after going to the beach.
Amber H.
Haines City, FL
I just love this sunscreen because it's really sensitive and gentle on my skin . While helping to keep my skin healthy and safe from sunburn. It's very gentle on my skin. I am a repeat user.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??