BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Cat B.
Morristown, TN
For some reason sunscreen makes my skin react in a strange way. I've been using this sunscreen for quite a while and love it. It smells good and feels good on my skin. I'd recommend it to everyone with sensitive skin.
Christy G.
Vine Grove, KY
My niece is allergic to a lot of lotions and sunblock with fragrance. Her face will break out. But with this, her face did not break out and it wasn't greasy! Great sunblock!
Sara B.
Anderson, SC
Love this stuff! I've been using it for years and it's great! It blocks the sun and hydrated my face without clogging pores. I like the smell of the lotion too. I think the price is reasonable as well.
Victoria H.
Conway, SC
I have sensitive skin and absolutely love this sunscreen. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy and find that it lasts well during long days in the sun. it doesn't irritate my skin and doesn't cause any breakouts. I think this is my favorite sunscreen.
Marianne J.
Lindon , UT
I like that this product can be used underneath my makeup to help prevent skin damage. It isn't greasy which is a big deal to me. The packaging is nice and easy to use. Smells like a typical sunscreen.
Amanda S.
I used this for years and then for some reason stop and I have no idea why. This stuff for me is awesome. It doesn't make my skin oily and protects my face from the sun. I bought it a couple weeks ago and have been using it ever since.
Arlin C.
I have used this for the longest now. I have to admit that i dont wear it a lot. But i love how it works, it doesnt leave a white cast on my face and it doesnt clog my pores as other sunscreens do.
Kimberly P.
Valdese, NC
This is a fabulous sunscreen. The best part its more like putting on a lotion. They are not expensive and the bottles are fairly big. I usually shop at Target or a surrounding drug store to find some of the best sunscreens around.
Linda V.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I was recommended to use this sun screen by a dermatologist. It was very gentle to my face as i was having problems with sebborric dermatitis. It was very effective. I bought it at the local Walgreens. Yes i would buy it again..
Abbie M.
Very good for sensitive skin. I usually react to all the products that I use because my skin is so sensitive but this product is the perfect product for sensitive skin.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??