BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Stephanie F.
Mahopac
Love this sun lotion for my extremely sensitive skin I purchased it in cvs and have purchased it in Walmart as well it isn't gentle on the skin and smells great it is honestly an overall great product that I buy every summer and love it so much I would recommend it to people with a sensitive skin
Liz M.
Dubois, PA
The Neutrogena Senistive Skin Sunscreen is perfect for me and I am so glad I found this product. My skin is so sensitive that I have to be very careful of what products I use or I'll break out in a rash. This product doesn't break me out and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. I would recommend anyone with sensitive skin to use this product.
Brianna B.
Columbus , OH
I tend to burn very easily and this lotion really did the job well. You do have to make sure to reapply if you are starting to feel a little bit of burn but that is with all sunscreens. I did not personally but this product, my friend let me borrow it. After using it I would be likely to buy it too.
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
This was recommended to me by my dermatologist.  It is lightweight and blends in well to the skin.  It does not cause any irritation on my sensitive skin, nor cause me to break out.  Sun protection is great.  All and all a really great everyday sunscreen for your face.
Juliana A.
This product gave me rashes all of there spf products do. I absolutely hate his product. I definitely would not recommend this to anyone becuase it can make you break out and get rashes on the face. This product can give face problems because it reacts in the sun to give off these effects.
B A.
It leaves my face oily. I bought it at Walmart, it does provide protection and all which is good. I just don't like oiliness on top of oiliness. It does give coverage and correct your skin a bit. I don't think I'd recommend if you have oily skin. It does help if your skin is sensitive!
Mariu P.
West miami, FL
This is a great sunscreen! When I bought this, I was on a medication that made you sensitive to sunlight and every sensitive to products, and this kept  me from burning and caused no reaction. I love the finish so much that I don't put on makeup without it. I recommend!!
Marissa T.
E Providence, RI
Great sunscreen, for someone with very sensitive skin this product applied easily and did not make me itchy or have an affect on my skin. Had to reapply often but was not difficult, it was gentle on the skin and SPF 30 is perfect to even use on my face. Would use this product again!
Elizabeth A.
fresno
I love this product because I have very sensitive skin. It's the only thing I can trust when I go out into the sun. I know that I will be very safe and protected when I wear this out. Just be aware that if you do put on your face like I do sometimes it can cause a white flashback
Tabatha M.
Evans, GA
Pros: This product protects from the sun, keeps me from getting sunburned, applies easily, and absorbs quickly into my skin .Cons: My sensitive skin still reacted poorly to the product, it caused a reaction, and also caused my skin to break out. The product also didn't lay well under my normal makeup routine, which would not make it ideal for a daily SPF.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??