BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Gillian M.
maple valley , WA
i have very sensitive skin, and most sunscreens make me break out. But i used this and it was a miracle ! nice container packaging, i've been using this for now about two years. I don't think I'd ever switch back to any other sunscreen.
Ashley B.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This is the only sunscreen that I can use with my sensitive skin. I have oily/dry combination skin and can break out easily. I have been using this sunscreen for years without any issues.
Mayra R.
This product has alot of quantity for it and you just need a little bit because it goes a long way. It is great to protect your skin from the sun and it don't matter what skin type you have. It is also for sensitive skin and the spf is 30 which is good.
Vanessa R.
Ramona , CA
Didn't really like this product just felt like a layer of oil on my face did the job but was very irritating and not worth the money at all and washing it off was just a mess something I wouldn't recommend to anyone
Merna E.
Nolensville, TN
It makes my face a bit oily. However, I feel that most sunscreens do this. My face is very sensitive and it burns easily, however this sunscreen works well for me.
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I liked this product because it worked well with my sensitive skin. I would use this again because it worked well. It didn't make my face anymore oily than normal
Zena B.
Birmingham, AL
A little goes a long way. This is my summer stable because I have a very sensitive face. What I like about this it doesn't feel heavy on my face, doesn't irritated my face, nice coverage. I'm really not a outdoors person so when I go out I use this brand.
Oyeny G.
Reitero siempre que la calidad cuesta .propongo repetir esto del marquetin de recarga.el formato grande pero con una recarga de regalo o valor agregado por que no.
Megan H.
Albuquerque, NM
I have very sensitive skin that breaks out any time I use something even remotely oily, but I very rarely break out when I use this. It lasts a long time and isn't sticky or greasy.
Erika A.
I will use this under my make-up every now and then, it just depends on the weather. If it's not too hot, I will use a lite spf. The only negative effects of this product are it can leave your face feeling greasy.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??