BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Emylyan T.
Bronx
Great product! Doesn't irritate my face or makes me break out. Works well under makeup. Scent isn't bad either like most other sunblocks. It is a good value too compared to other products. Love all neutrogena products
Martine S.
this sunscreen works very well for both sun protection and overall skin feel. I have suuper sensitive skin that's easily irritated and this didn't turn me red at all!
Dominique L.
Holladay, UT
Perfect for summer and it doesn't have a strong smell. Great for my sensitive skin and perfect for keeping harmful rays out of my way. Not too expensive and a little goes a long way so you don't have to buy it all the time.
Hannah K.
Fisty, KY
I bought this last year to put on my face when I went to Panama City Beach on my honeymoon. My face is very sensitive and especially vulnerable to the sun, I always burn the worst there. I used this and didn't burn once despite being in the sun almost constantly.
Thatiana A.
Greenlawn, NY
The best product for sensitive skin. Your skin doesn't crack. I usually buy it from amazon or cvs. It's very good and it takes time to finish. The other thing good about it is the price. It's a great deal! I used this forever and I will continuous using it.
Mira S.
Port Washington, WI
I have very dry skin and most sunscreen causes my face to break out in pimples, but this is sunscreen doesn't. This sunscreen far exceeded my expectations. I use this very often because it seems to work well with my skin.
Melissa W.
Grand Rapids , MI
One of the only sunscreens that does not cause my sensitive skin a bad breakout! This sunscreen is a great light-weight protectant. It's a reasonable price point, great packaging, and I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin who needs daily protection.
Gillian M.
maple valley , WA
i have very sensitive skin, and most sunscreens make me break out. But i used this and it was a miracle ! nice container packaging, i've been using this for now about two years. I don't think I'd ever switch back to any other sunscreen.
Carlie P.
Statesville
I've used this on my face every summer! It does not break my face out and I am never sun burnt, which means it is very effective. I purchased this product at Walmart and do not use any other sunscreen product on my face.
Katherine S.
Elkton, KY
My face is very sensitive and this sun screen didn't burn it but it didn't protect very well. I re applied like it stated and I still got burned. And the sun wasn't even strong that day.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??