BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Amber H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Neutrogena sunscreen is very light feeling on the skin, it's a little pricey for my taste, it's one of the more gentle sunscreens I've used. I usually purchase it from Walmart or rite aid. The scent could improve a little.
Alyssa L.
Bronx, NY
Great for sensitive skin and wears well under makeup. might be a little pricier than some other lotions, but you cant go wrong with the quality that comes with neutrogena
Christen K.
San Diego
I very much love this sunscreen. It's not heavy on my skin nor is it sticky. My expectations were definitely met. It was very gentle on the skin and very effective! I see no room for improvement, it's amazing. I recommend it to all.
Emily R.
Baton Rouge , LA
I use this on my sensitive areas (dry patches of skin) and it moisturizes me, as well as gives me the sun protection I am looking for.
Great price, and easy to find!
I highly recommend this product for your beach trips this summer.
Lauren P.
Buffalo , Ny
I LOVE this stuff. I like that it doesn't feel too oily, but protects my sensitive face. I never had a reaction to this and I don't get burnt when I wear it ( I do refresh and add more after a 2+ hours). I certainly recommend this brand and will continue to use it!
Rose A.
Austell, GA
I like to use this as an on the go lotion though the only con I would say it the ashy look I get when my skin hits the water l.Other than the this is affordable and nice.
Lou Ann H.
I have very sensitive skin and am allergic to many sun block creams. I have no reaction to this so that makes me very happy because I can safely use it. I like the way it feels on my skin because it doesn't make me feel greasy.
Brittany R.
Murfreesboro, TN
This stuff is amazing, if you have really sensitive skin, or get burned really easy. This stuff worked and stayed on my face for 4 hours straight, in direct sun and I did not burn one bit. It is a bit pricey, but very worth it.
Claudia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It is so hard to find a
Spf thats lower then 50 for your body anymore
I like 30 spf ive read so much about the harm 50+ spf can be i know there's 2 ingredients that can be used, but who can remember all those funny names i rather use a 30
Yocelyn T.
Amazing sunscreen! Never leaves streaks. Not pricey at all. Great value for my money. I was very satisfied with the results of the product. Super gentle on my skin. I spend a lot of time at Miami Beach and the sun can be brutal but not this sunscreen.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??