BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Emily H.
Muskegon, MI
I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because it did well to protect my skin and the packaging was very convient for travel. I have bought it a couple times in the past from Meijer and liked how well priced it was for the quantity that it came with. I did not like the fact that after about an hour I had to apply more even though I was not swimming or in direct sunlight but other than that I loved everything else
Joanna S.
Rogers, AR
Doesn't have a strong smell. Use it for kids (baby's) and adults. I am a related user of this. It is very gentle not harsh at all. It kind of went a little below our expectations. Need some improvements.
Shanique N.
Hawthorne , CA
Very affordable compared to other brands. Very effective I loved that it didn't leave me feeling sticky or oily like most high end brands do. I use it everyday and also the packaging is normal I would definitely keep repurchasing !!!!!!!!!!!!
Kristal J.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to use this product when I was younger and it does work against the sun and doesn't break me out, but based on the FDA findings on sunscreen this brand is not the healthiest to use. The packaging is compact - but it's not a top choice.
Kia V.
Fresno, CA
I have been allergic to many other sunscreen brands. This is literally the only sunscreen by far that did not break me out. It is gentle on my skjn and best of all, it is unscented. Thank you Neutrogena!
Erin R.
Rochester, NY
This product works great for me. I have dry, sensitive skin that burns really easily. This sunscreen gave me pretty good coverage. It had a nice smell. The only thing I didn't like was the slightly greasy feeling. However, overall I was happy.
Megan J.
Sioux City, IA
I used this sunscreen for years.  Many other products made me break out in a rash, so this one is great for sensitive skin.  Unfortunately, I cannot buy this product in stores anymore.  I cannot find it anywhere.  However, if you can I recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin.
Beatriz J.
Las vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This sunscreen is great my face, I tried it for the first time a couple of months ago, and it is really smooth on the skin, and great price . I love that it has SPF 30. I wish it last longer, I usually apply it again after a couple hours.
Estrella M.
Chicago
I prefer to buy definitively this sunscreen because I have sensitive and delicate skin, in seconds I get spots and I think this product protects me well I can not complain
Luisa T.
Me gusta esto porque tengo la piel sensible y es muy suave y relajante !! Creo que éste es definitivamente vale la pena el precio. Se lo recommendaría a alguien que tiene la piel seca!
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??