BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Sandi A.
Melbourne, FL
Neutrogena Sensitive Skin sunscreen is my go-to for my ultra sensitive, fair skin. I even apply it to my face. It doesn't leave my skin oily or cause me to breakout. One of the best things about this product is it doesn't have much of a scent. I don't like to apply those types of products to my face.
Victoria R.
Asbury Park, NJ
I love the sunscreen because it's sensitive on the skin and does not have that annoying sunscreen smell like some other products have. I use it all over my body even my face. I wish it came in a spray bottle for easier application. It' a little bit more pricey the most brands but it's worth the price.
Maya L.
Port Richey, FL
I used this for my face when I went to the beach... it didn't bother my skin at all and it also didn't feel oily. I HATE when sunscreen feels oily, especially on my face, but this one is thin and easy to spread. The price seemed to be very fair. I would recommend this one!
Nicole L.
Seminole, FL
This is a great product. I have extra sensitive skin and sunscreens that don't irritate my skin are hard to come by. I would highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin concerns.
Rachel T.
I use this not only when I going out into the sun but also when I'm dry and going out for the day. When I went to the beach I used this and I didn't even get a little red. This product doesn't clog your pores like other products do and your skin feels great
Mya H.
Me and my friends and family always use this when we go out to the pool or the beach. I wish the spf was higher because my daughter does have lighter skin than me and does burn if I do not re-apply this on her face after an hour or two of being out in the sun.
Tori H.
Copperas Cove, TX
Personally, I have very sensitive skin. This is the only sunscreen that I'm not sensetive to. Other sun blocks tend to make me break out in hives so when I discovered this one, I was very happy. The price is reasonable and I would defiantly recommend this sunscreen to my sensetive friends out there.
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
I have sensitive skin so most sunscreens leave my skin irritated. This Neutrogena sensitive skin sunscreen isn't harsh like most other sun care products. It is gentle and has a high SPF.
Addie G.
Fort Myers, FL
I like this product. its light and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. i always trust nutrogena for my skin. i break out and have sensitive skin. i can wear this feeling protected.
Brooke W.
Kailua Kona, HI
Great for people with sensitive skin. Bought a cheap generic brand at CVS once and broke out in rash all over my legs. Neutrogena never ever has done that to me. Works great on my face and body. I also am not afraid to use it on my niece and nephew.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??