BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
McKenzie C.
Charlotte, NC
Great for sensitive skin. Most sunscreen oils causes my face to break out, but this never has. Will continue to use not only at the beach, but as a daily base under my make up to protect my skin. It has a very light feeling once applied.
Takiyah R.
Upper Darby, PA
I use Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunscreen all year around, the thing I like most about the product is it doesn't clog my pores or leave residue on my face after applying it. It's a little in the pricey side but well worth the investment.
Leah R.
I have very sensitive skin and I do find that this is quite gentle on my skin. Occasionally my skin will have a little bit of a reaction on my neck but is often good. I would definitely recommend to other people that have sensitive skin.
I really love this sunscreen because I have a tendency to break out after using most brands; however, this one is super gentle and always leaves my face nice and protected. I've repurchased this multiple times and would recommend it to anyone who wants to try a great product!
Rae W.
Used this for my face as I have very sensitive skin to both sun and other products. It made my skin oily and I noticed more blemishes appear after my first use of the product. Did not work with my skin but did protect me from the sun.
Donya B.
Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30, 4 fl oz.. Is a great product. My daughter has very sensitive skin and Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunblock works great on her skin. I recommend Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunblock. This is great for Sensitive Skin or normal skin type
Marrissa H.
Melbourne, FL
The only sunscreen I trust to protect my sensitive skin while not drying it out. Goes on evenly and has a pleasant smell. Doesn't get greasy or slimy. Only reapply after a few hours out in the sun but it probably isn't necessary. I def recommend for anyone with sensitive skin
Regina Z.
For sensitive skin, I recommend this lotion! Especially if you are going out in the sun for most of the day, too. Just put some on before you leave and if need be, use a bit throughout the day if you feel the need! It totally helps! :)
Chelsea C.
Jemison, AL
I have very sensitive skin and I have to be very careful with what products I choose to use especially on my face. This product does not cause any skin irritation. I have no redness or blotchy spots nor do I have any skin rashes when using this. Great protection as well
Yan V.
Brooklyn, NY
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??