BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Alaap M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great product if you have very sensitive skin prone to breaking out. A little product goes a long way. I have oily skin but this doesn't make my skin sticky after application! Because I have an olive skin tone, I don't get sunburned but my face tans a lot and becomes blotchy. I have seen a difference though when using this product. I will probably repurchase!
Dece G.
Mesa, AZ
This is my go-to sunscreen. I live in the Arizona desert which requires sunscreen nearly year-round. I love that Neutrogena has fragrance free sunscreen options as it does not clog skin and does not put off that gross sunscreen-smell. It is far more like a lotion than most stinky sunscreen. I buy a new bottle at the beginning of swim season. Great for adults AND children.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
I'm not sure about "sweatproof", but certainly this product is anything but waterproof. My wife went swimming with it on, and she looked like she was sweating cream all over - it ran down her whole face and neck. We had waited an hour to go outside, so no excuse that we didn't let it set. Not to be confusing, but my wife also didn't get burnt despite the fact, hence my 3 stars.
Michelle M.
Indiana
This product is amazing if you have sensitive skin like me! Even with having such sensitive skin, this sunscreen did not irritate my skin like most standard sunscreens do. It is very gentle and does not burn in areas that usually burn on the face like under eyes and cheeks. Would definitely recommend!
Yennifer R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love using this for a fun pool day. This sunscreen is very affordable and easy to find but I don't really love this sunscreen for me. When I tried this sunscreen it was very sticky and didn't dry up. It also has a very strong sunscreen smell. I don't recommend if you're going to the beach but if you're going on a hike or to a pool this will do the job.
Chelsea J.
Pleasant Hill, OH
I have very sensitive skin so finding a sunscreen that was not going to break me out and cause inflammation was hard. My mother n law found this and thought I should give it a try. I have never been so in love with a sunscreen. My face feels soft and smooth and doesn't get blemished because of it!
Linda T.
Norfolk, MA
My skin doesn't react very well to any sunscreen -- there's always a debate on whether I should bare getting a rash or risk the sunburn/cancer. Of course I choose wearing sunscreen. It does a good job at protecting you from sunburn, but for me personally, even for sensitive skin, it still leaves me with a reaction.
Delaney M.
Wylie, TX
This is a pretty good sunscreen. No strong smell, reasonably priced and available almost anywhere. It does however, leave a white cast on my already pale face and pill under my makeup. It works but I will continue searching for the perfect sunscreen.
Hillery G.
Burlington, WV
I don't care much for using sun screen even though you are suppose to. I don't like the way it makes you feel. But I do use it at the beach or when I know I'm going to be out in the hot sun all day. This is probably my go to face sunscreen because it's low spf but still good coverage, and oil free
Liz M.
Dubois, PA
The Neutrogena Senistive Skin Sunscreen is perfect for me and I am so glad I found this product. My skin is so sensitive that I have to be very careful of what products I use or I'll break out in a rash. This product doesn't break me out and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. I would recommend anyone with sensitive skin to use this product.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??