BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Samantha P.
Palm Springs, CA
With personally struggling to find a sunscreen that doesn't affect my sensitive skin, I'm so happy to have discovered this product! It goes on sheer and doesn't have a sticky feel. It's very gentle and smells clean, doesn't clog pores and you do not need to constantly apply. I would definitely recommend to those struggling with sensitive skin (ie. acne, rosacea, etc.)
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
My skin is very pale and sensitive and when the sun comes out I definitely need to apply some sunscreen in most just my face but neck and arms so I don't get this horrible burns. Neutropenia has one of the best sunblock lines and I love it that they even make one especially for sensitive skin like mine. Once you apply after 5 min you stop to feel your skin oily, so it's perfect.
Logan S.
Neutrogena is the most non-greasy sunscreen I have used. It is super effective and is the only one I will use on my face. It does the job (just like it says), stays on, and dries quickly. I would definitely recommend to others!
Naomi D.
Doesn't break me out and honestly helps me prevent a tan which I love while providing protection. Without exaggeration, I can go down at least 5 shades over the summer, so I try to reduce my tan as much as possible. However, I find that Ulta Brand sunscreen does just as good of a job for even less of a price so I'm less inclined to splurge.
Jilianne F.
Endwell, NY
I love neutropenia products they are so soft and caring to your skin. I don't use this product much because I like to usually use a lower spf to tan better. I borrowed this from my mom once and it was so nice on my sensitive skin! I would recommend this to users.
Haley P.
Vinton, VA
I have very sensitive skin, and am prone to sun damage. This sunscreen is gentle enough to not break out my skin, but also effective enough to protect my skin. I am a repeat user and don't plan to switch companies. I recommended this product to my family members.
Ali L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As someone with a history of skin cancer in my family, it's important to use sunscreen. I love neutrogena because it's recommended by dermatologists, and it's a trusted brand. The sensitive skin sunscreen is perfect for me!
Kayla B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I preffer NOT to wear sunscreen because of greasy feel it leaves on my face. But I have to say, this suncreen is thin in consistency and didnt feel heavy at all. I wore it under my makeup and my makeup sat just fine on top.
Stephanie M.
I have very sensitive skin when it comes to sun screen. 90% of sun screens make me blister! This is the only one I have found that works and it works well.. Doesn't leave me with an oily feel, it's very light weight and for SPF it actually doesn't smell bad
Elsa G.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is a great product. It does what it promises! I have sensitive skin and this product does not make my skin react or itch like most other sunscreens do. It's long lasting and doesn't feel sticky on face. Highly recommended to those with sensitive skin.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??