BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Caitlyn S.
I am a pale girl, so I need a lot of protection from the sun! As a sunscreen, I would recommend applying this product multiple times in any outdoor outing that would last multiple hours. However, it never feels heavy or oily on my skin and allows a healthy glow to come through to my face. I come back to this product again and again!
Venice W.
Pleasant Hill, IA
I have severe allergies. Including to the sun so I have to wear sunscreen all the time. I have found that this product protects me from the sun without causing me to have a reaction to the chemicals in the product. No harsh fragrance.
Taylor D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A great, basic sunscreen to apply daily - especially in the summer!Not thick.  Goes on easily under my foundation.  It stays on all day, even when I sweat.The bottle is small enough, so it can fit even in a clutch sized bag - perfect if you're on the go or doing a sport.
Julie C.
Macungie, PA
I use the Nuetrogena Sensitive Skin sunscreen lotion primarily for my face. This is the only sunscreen lotion that I have found that works for me. When using other sunscreens my face typically gets a rash or breakout for multiple days. This lotion is heaven sent. My face doesn't breakout or look greasy the whole day.
Maia S.
Arlington, VA
Neutrogena has hands down the best sunscreen. I tend to use their SPF 50 and 70 because I'm ridiculously pale. It works amazingly. I've never gotten a sunburn when I properly use their sunscreen. It applies very nicely and doesn't have a horrible smell.
Mallory L.
As a pale redhead with sensitive skin, I am extremely particular about my sunscreen. It has to be strong and non-irritating for the skin. Neutrogena is one of the only companies I will purchase my sunblock from. I also recommend their acne control sensitive face sunscreen.
Vanessa R.
Ramona, CA
I have sensitive skin and had read mixed reviews about the sunscreen and decided to try it out myself and honestly it was okay a little expensive but did the job only downfall was the sticky feeling it left it was irritating on the skin it felt like a layer of oil just resting on your face and wasn't really worth the money
Susie P.
Placentia , CA
This is a good one to use for the face. Oftentimes my moisturizers come with spf, but if I forgot to apply, I have this handy to use. I prefer using my moisturizers that contain spf because I don't enjoy the strong sunblock smell.
Samantha P.
Palm Springs, CA
With personally struggling to find a sunscreen that doesn't affect my sensitive skin, I'm so happy to have discovered this product! It goes on sheer and doesn't have a sticky feel. It's very gentle and smells clean, doesn't clog pores and you do not need to constantly apply. I would definitely recommend to those struggling with sensitive skin (ie. acne, rosacea, etc.)
Thalia F.
Astoria , NY
My skin is very pale and sensitive and when the sun comes out I definitely need to apply some sunscreen in most just my face but neck and arms so I don't get this horrible burns. Neutropenia has one of the best sunblock lines and I love it that they even make one especially for sensitive skin like mine. Once you apply after 5 min you stop to feel your skin oily, so it's perfect.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??