BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Belkis C.
Hidalgo, TX
My skin is so sensitive so i have to use sunscreen because i have done like 3micros on my face so with this product it help my skin not to crack when its hot and sunny
Yanglin C.
Dallas
I have allergic reactions to chemical sunscreen formulas and I thought for years, this was the only physical formula sunscreen on the market. I am so glad I've moved onto something better. This formula was always that unfortunate streaky white consistency with that generic sunscreen smell. I felt like I could never rub it in all the way and it just sat on my skin leaving it greasy. If you are looking for a physical sunscreen I really love the one from Elta MD!
Sydnee S.
Having sensitive skin, this product is great. It doesn't irritate my skin. I have little travel sizes that I take with me everywhere I go. I never go to the beach without it!
June P.
Columbia, MO
I love this sunscreen! Its great for my sensitive skin while also keeping it protected! It was effective at protecting my skin without clogging my pores and causing breakouts.
Anjana S.
I have a very sensitive skin. I don't really like suncsrens because they always melt away and give a oily appearance. But this sunscreens is really good on my skin. It does not give out an oily appearance and it very kind to my skin.
Jacqueline P.
I have super sensitive skin and always struggle finding a sunscreen that protects me while not giving me a rash. This lotion claims it's for sensitive skin but I didn't feel it. It has a nice coverage but just didn't do it's job.
Megan M.
Cincinnati, OH
love that this is for sensitive skin! I have horrible sensitive skin and every time I would use sunscreen I would break out and half the time it didn't even work. But I have finally found a sunscreen that works! and Love it! And best part is thta it is affordable!
Jennifer C.
Thick, goes on smootly, doesn't feel greasy. Works well. My daughter has very very sensitive skin and even most sensitive skin lotions cause her to break out, this did not.
Adrienne H.
I have sensitive skin. I was looking for a product that would give me full coverage from the sun but wouldn't break me out.I did not break out but I did get a little burnt.
Paola G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a sensible skin, and i had to use this because i like my skin healthy and shining, when i tried this i didn't like first but after a few days i find that the sun didn't burn my skin so it actually worked
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??