BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
Ash C.
I have sensitive skin..and into the sun my skin can get burned very easy! That's lead to a nasty sunburn, and flaking peeling skin that is just painful! I started using this, and it didn't irritate my sensitive skin whatsoever! It stays on through most of the day, but doesn't feel sticky so no worries there! Over all I'd recommended this product to my fellow sensitive people out there!!
antonella B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like the sensitive formula for a sunscreen. Especially since I have tattoos. The packaging was part of what sold me when I picked it up at target. It was very gentle and went on like a lotion. I would recommend this sunscreen to anyone with sensitive skin.
Dana L.
Canton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this sensitive skin suncreen for myself and my daughter. I love the sensitive formula, and it does not go on greasy like some of the other sunscreens that we have used.  This was my first time trying this, and while I did like it, I am wanting to switch to something that is sensitive and more natural. Overall, it did the job and applied easily, but is not all natural.
Chelsey H.
Arimo, ID
Amazing, amazing product! I have suuper sensitive skin especially with sunscreen. This product did not break me out and it also helped me to not get burned when I applied correctly every hour! It is amazing and I know I will be buying again and again.
Joyce P.
TWO OF MY FOUR CHILDREN HAVE VITILIGO. IF YOUR NOT FAMILIAR WITH VITILIGO, ITS AUTO IMMUNE. CERTAIN AREAS OF THE SKIN HAS NO PIGMENT. SO NEEDLES TO SAY, THEY BURN QUICK. IVE USED THIS PRODUCT ON MY CHILDREN AND ITS GREAT. ITS NO TO GREASY OR THICK. BUT IT WORKS AND PROTECTS. IT HAS A DULL SENT. ITS A LITTLE ON THE PRICEY SIDE. BUT WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY..
Shelley G.
Arkansas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this Neutrogena product that protects my skin from harmful sun rays and doesn't cause my skin to burn and itch. It goes on smoothly and absorbs into my skin quickly so I don't have that icky sticky feeling minutes later. It also has a pleasant smell so it isn't competing with any fragrance I may wear. I highly recommend the brand and their product to protect your skin.
Katie P.
Lafayette, LA
I sunburn very easily. I've got fair, freckled skin that the sun loves, and that is incredibly sensitive! Finding a sunscreen that is strong, but that also doesn't rash/irritate my sensitive skin can be a challenge. This neutrogena sensitive skin sunscreen has worked wonders for me!!!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have extremely sensitive skin on my face so I am always very careful about which products I will use on my face. I have to say that I was really impressed with this sunscreen. It worked great, didn't feel super oily or greasy on my skin and it didn't make me breakout at all. I highly recommend this for all my sensitive skin peeps out there.
Alaap M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great product if you have very sensitive skin prone to breaking out. A little product goes a long way. I have oily skin but this doesn't make my skin sticky after application! Because I have an olive skin tone, I don't get sunburned but my face tans a lot and becomes blotchy. I have seen a difference though when using this product. I will probably repurchase!
Dece G.
Mesa, AZ
This is my go-to sunscreen. I live in the Arizona desert which requires sunscreen nearly year-round. I love that Neutrogena has fragrance free sunscreen options as it does not clog skin and does not put off that gross sunscreen-smell. It is far more like a lotion than most stinky sunscreen. I buy a new bottle at the beginning of swim season. Great for adults AND children.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??