BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Note: Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Broad Spectrum SPF 30 No irritating chemical sunscreens Instant protection Dermatologist Recommended Suncare Neutrogena® Sensitive Skin Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 is a gentle oil-free formula that physically blocks the sun s damaging rays without irritating chemical sunscreens. Enriched with antioxidants and special moisturizers for healthier looking skin. Vanishes on skin for a weightless, non-greasy feel. Gentle enough for even the most sensitiv see more...

• After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Best Sunscreen out there. I even use this on my face as it's for sensitive skin. I purchased mine at the local Walgreens & the price was very fair & provided a great value. I am a repeat buyer of this product & would recommend this to everyone. Smell is not strong at all. " in 256 reviews
  • "I've used this for years. Not at all heavy, doesn't feel like sunscreen at all. I have acne prone skin and this actually helped my blemishes. " in 24 reviews
kristie k.
I really enjoyed the Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion.  this was my first bottle and I really liked it.  Ususally my face burns when I apply sunscreen but not with this one.  It kept me from burning and my face felt soft.  I would recommend to others..
Katie R.
Hornbeak, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This sunscreen definitely kept me from getting sunburnt but it was really hard to apply. It feels really greasy and after it is applied, it left my face feeling really tacky and I couldn't wait to get home and wash my face
Lauren D.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this product! I use sunscreen all the time in the summer. I use Neutrogena for any day that I still need to look presentable. It's nongreasy and clean! Definitely recommend!
Desireh M.
8298 NW 68th ST
Me encanta esta crema protectora,ya que tengo la piel muy sensible y la sensitive skin es ideal para eso.La he usado en muchas ocasiones y estoy muy feliz por los resultados. its amazing.
Hannah M.
Eagan, MN
I don't love the feeling of sunscreen on the face but this is totally bearable. Doesn't leave you feeling super greasy, nice to wear under makeup. Price is great too, good value for money
Sheena N.
Paragould , AR
This product is definitely one of my summer "must haves"!!! Most sunblocks and sunscreens cause my sensitive skin to break out; I don't have to worry about the breakouts when using this!
Amber T.
This product is great for sun protection for sensitive skin sufferers. I have only used this product once but it seemed pretty effective. Good value, nice packaging. I would recommend for people with sensitive skin. I don't see any need for improvement.
Jane A.
Spring, TX
I really loved this as far as protection went. However, very greasy and clogs pores. Also...do NOT get in your eyes. Im not saying it's bad. Most sunscreens kill your eyes. That's understood. It's a facial one though. So, I feel it should be less greasy.
Allie M.
El Paso
I have used this sunscreen before when I was little and I still occasionally use it to this day. It is a bit pricey so I do not use it all that often but it's really nice on my sensitive skin and does not make me break out all over like some others do..
Kate L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this on a recent trip to Mexico. I'm not sure whether it was the weather or the sunscreen but my sensitive skin was not happy. I got home and my skin was the most dry it has ever been. My forehead was co eyes with bumps.
Mehak G.
After applying it makes our skin so oily ... Why??